6️⃣5️⃣

"there they are" Anthony pointed out, having kept an eye on the castle as the group talked, "Too Fast" Hermione whimpered as she covered her eyes, she had no wish to see her friend injured. Terry stood up, his eyes firmly on Harry's fast approaching figure as he zoomed past them, his speed sending jets of water everywhere "Wicked" Terry whispered in awe, maybe his friend did know what he was doing after all. Tracey came into view a minute later, the firebolt was fast but not nearly as fast as Harry's broom, Tracey landed first while harry looped back around, going at a much slower pace, "You okay?" Millicent asked her friend, harry finally landed , he had a crazy glint in his eye and a crazed smile on his face, he missed getting to fly like that. "How were you able to control that thing!?! I had enough trouble with the firebolt as it was" Tracey demanded, " I've ridden a firebolt before, it takes some practice in the beginning, I'll give you that but once you're used to it, it's not that hard" Harry said with a shrug " But you made it look so easy, you did bloody loops around me" Tracey complained.

" Someone's got to remind you purebloods your not superior just because you can track your line at least 7 generations back" Harry said with a grin, " I don't do-" tracey started before being interrupted by Millicent "yes you do, the three of you do it to me, I know you don't mean to but sometimes you three get into that ridiculous debate on who's family is purer, not even thinking about the fact your all related" Millicent said, ranting slightly. The three winced "Sorry Millie" They apologized, they hadn't meant to make their friend seem inferior, "so we know you can make the firebolt faster, what else can you do to it?" Tracey asked curiously, "Lils did say you were a genius" Millicent added causing Lillian to blush when harry grinned at her "Thanks Millie" Lillian muttered. "I could add a cushioning charm, and some safety spells to avoid whiplash" Harry said, grimacing slightly as he remembered the whiplash injury he caused the first time he messed with his firebolt, the group laughed quietly at his expense, "Oh, shut up, the lot of you" Harry grumbled causing the laughter to renew, sometimes he didn't like his friends.

"But aren't there already safety spells built in?" Li wondered "Yes, but they have a top speed, boosting the speed would break the safety spells on it , Honestly I'm surprised Potter's still in one piece" Tracey explained "Putter Luck" He muttered, "this was bad spell work to begin with, I mean if just one Syllable was off, there wouldn't be a top speed -" Harry ranted slightly before Terry cut him off "would the broom be able to get you into space now?" He asked excitingly. "Space?!? Potter was the hell?" Morag Asked, staring incredulously at the mad Raven, "Don't Start turning muggle on us now potter, you were doing so good" Tracey complained, "Mundanes aren't the only ones interested in space, granted the few purebloods that are, no better than to voice their interest. However, it's not quite ready yet, the speed needs to be boosted alot more, otherwise a single weekend trip won't be possible. Not to mention better safety charms and a strengthening charm to go with the faster speeds" Harry explained.

" Will a regular strengthening charm work? This still is just a stick of wood and the speeds you would need to get around the world in only two days... " Hermione trailed off in thought the would be tied to a rune sequence to help boost the strength, I'll need to discuss that with my partner, though " Hardy replied. " I would love to meet this partner of yours, he seems so... " Li trailed off, trying to think of the right word " Open minded?" Neville offered, "yes, thank you" Li thanked,  Harry and Anthony blinked as they tried to think of Voldemort as opened minded, the pair burst into laughter as they thought of how absurd that would be, they couldn't wait to tell Sirius and the others that the next time they see them all. "Why is he laughing?" Li asked Luna, she normally knew what went on in Harry's head more then the rest of them "Tom isn't open minded" Luna offered causing the pair to Snort "he is very much not open minded, I still have trouble getting him to agree to the usefulness of Mundane borns" Harry said, once he had calmed down.

" He's a Pureblood? " Millicent asked " Halfblood, he was mundane raised and has no love for them, but he tends to believe more of their ideals, Mainly regarding those of less than pure blood " He explained, " But he has less then pure blood, you do as well for that matter " Terry pointed out " Yes, so does Snape and Dumbledore" Harry added, "I told you I have dirt on them" he added with a shrug when he saw the wide eyed looks he was getting. His eyes widened slightly as he remember the things he still needed to give "Oh this is for y'all" He said as he placed a ring box in front of Terry and Neville, a bracelet box infront of Hermione and Li and a Necklace box infront of Lillian. "What's this for?" Lillian asked as she opened the box "Dumbledore and Snape are Legemens, it's a form of mind art that allows someone to see everything inside of your mind, Dumbledore will only do it if your in his office in order to get the full story but snape has no problem looking into students minds more often, these will protect you from that and never look them directly in the eye, they need eye contact for it to work" Harry explained, the purebloods paled when they heard about the resident legemens.

"What about Luna and Anthony?" Hermione asked, Anthony pulled out his wolf necklace and Luna simply flashed her ring "and you?" Lillian asked "Harry is a master Oculems " Luna said absently, causing her dad to send a exasperated but fond look her way.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •