5️⃣7️⃣

Harry and Anthony barely made it to the top of the stairs about to open the door when the door was yanked open by Sirius, the group only blinked at each other for a moment, harry saw the same glazed look in Andromeda and tonks eyes for only a second, he ran forward and hugged Andromeda "we'll explain later, once we're alone" Harry whispered, pulling back in time to see Anthony clinging to Sirius, tear tracks going down his face "I better send a letter to the goblins quickly" Sirius said  once Anthony let go. After lunch the group managed to sneak away to the study under the guise of mourning the losses, which technically was true, " Alright what's going on " Andromeda asked after she gave each of them a bone crushing hug, Harry took a deep breath " After the war, we had peace, teddy became a hufflepuff and became engaged to victorie weasley, bill and fleur's daughter" Harry took a deep breath, no matter how many times he explained it, it never got easier to say "a little over 20 years after the war, the Mundane leaders exposed the wizarding world to their nations, that was the start of the Magical - Mundane war" Andromeda continued.

" the attacks like today started soon after, teddy and victorie were some of the first to die, I died soon after due to heart break" She continued holding her daughter while she cried for the death of her son," over the next few years everyone we know died, they destroyed Diagon Alley, King's Cross, Hogsmead and Hogwarts" Harry said stopping as the two gave horrified gasps. " I died as the last magical on a slowly dying earth, I woke up in purgatory, because I died as the owner of the three hallows, I died master of death, so death gave me a few choices, move on and join him, go back to that dying rock or start over, go back to my 1 year old body and do it all over. I chose the redo, but I also learned as the last Peverel and master of death, I am death's mate. " Harry explained patiently. " You told my sister to get me" Andromeda stated " yes, in my first year I brought Voldemort back, we've been targeting muggles mainly to ensure we had a fighting chance in the coming war. I heard the explosion from here, heard where it was and freaked, I immediately left to check on Anthony and he was alive but his mom died, I used a time turner and went back before the explosion, she was already marked for death so nothing could be done, but I couldn't lose you again andy, not to the Mundanes so I went to Voldemort's hideout and ordered Lucius to have Narcissa take you out, I didn't know ted was home I'm sorry " Harry explained .

" You saved me, and that's what's important, I lost ted once, I was given another life with him even if it ended, I'll be ok" she reassured harry, " you can remain neutral if you wish and tonks you can remain in the order, as long as no lethal spells are cast, I'll make sure the death munchers understand as well" harry said causing all of them to laugh, smirk or giggle at the nickname. " Wait, who's Anthony and why did you have to check on him besides being a friend?" Tonks asked "Anthony's a werewolf, He's my cub and I'm his dad, I have four other kids with my mate, two boys and two girls" Harry explained with a small smile "Ohh" Tonks said with a nod, "come on, let's go before we're late for dinner" Andy said an hour later
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •