6️⃣0️⃣

September 1st
4am
+++++++++++

Anthony and Harry were startled awake when a glass in their room was shattered, the two sprang up, wands drawn, only to stop as they saw the glazed over look in Luna's eyes, her hair floating around her

2 hours before the sun's at its highest point, enemies of the snake Lords shall set ablaze the passage way for the young, death shall leave no one

L

una said eerily before she went limp, Anthony caught her before she fell, "wha-" anthony asked concerned before being stopped by his dad "she saw something, a prophecy or a future path" Harry explained before thinking over his daughter's words "2 hours before the sun's at its highest point. 12 is the sun's highest point, 2 hours before that... 10" Harry said as he wrote it down " Snake Lords definitely mean you and the only true enemy you have are the mundanes" Anthony added " Set ablaze the passag-" Harry's eyes widen as he figured it out " FUCK! the mundanes plan to bomb King cross station, when all of the students will be getting on the train" Harry said, "I'll be back " Asmodeus promised before shadowing away to the manor.

+++++++++++

"what is the mea-" Tom began when Asmodeus shadowed into the room and shook him awake "no time, call Lucius and every member you have in the ministry" Asmodeus said quickly, nearly bolting down the stairs, and into the meeting room. Five minutes later 6 different half awake men and one irritated dark lord entered the room "what is so important Asmodeus?" Voldemort asked irritated "The Mundanes are going to bomb King's cross station at 10" Asmodeus said bluntly, sending all of the men into shock "can we disable it or stop them?" Voldemort asked much more awake and less irritated " we could, but if we could find away to still get the kids to school and just leave it alone, they'll end up just taking out more of their own " Asmodeus said. " There's an other way, a system used before king's cross was built but it hasn't been used since the mid 18th century "Lucius said nervously " how much trouble would it be to get the system up and running? " Voldemort asked looking at Lucius " I don't know my lord, the ministry isn't likely to see reason " Lucius explained, " If you three put pressure on them from your end, I'll pressure them from my end" Asmodeus said pointing to Lucius, Nott and Greengrass. Voldemort nodded "Lucius, Tadieous, Shade, go to the ministry and put pressure on them to get the system working, I do not care if you have to drag fusge out of bed to do so" Voldemort ordered, "Flint, Pucey, get down to the daily prophet with Jenkins and ensure this is on the front page" Asmodeus ordered.

+++++++++++

Shadowing back into his room, harry immediately left the room and banged on Andy's door "what's the matter?" Andy asked sleepily as she opened her door "The Mundanes are going to bomb king cross today at 10, alert Dumbledore, he'll be able to help get the ministry's behinds into gear and get the older system up and running" He said quickly, " Shit" andy cursed before running back into her room , the trio moved towards tonks door and repeated the message, urging her to get her behind to the auror office immediately. Once andy and tonks left, a mischievous smile covered Harry's face "why don't we go wake Sirius and remus up?" He asked mischievously "lead the way" Anthony said with a smirk, it was high time he got back at those two for their last prank, it took forever to remove all of that glitter from his fur and he still found some, every now and then.

Once inside their room, Anthony summoned sharpies, they quietly advanced on the sleeping couple, doodling on their faces and every available surface they could, they stood back to admire their work before conjuring 2 pitchers of warm water, placing them on the floor, they carefully dipped their hands in the water and sat back, waiting. It didn't take long for wet patches to appear on Sirius and Remus's Boxers/pants, Anthony and Harry roared with laughter, startling the two, "ANTHONY! HARRY ! GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRATS!" Sirius shrieked as he got up to chase after them, remus following suit, Luna followed behind giggling, there never was a dull moment in this house.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •