2️⃣9️⃣

"I got it" Harry called as he heard the phone ring, "hello?" Harry asked once he picked up the phone "Hey, it's terry" Terry's voice came through "hi, what's up?" Harry asked as Sirius came into the room "How long can I stay at your house?" Tarry whispered sounding slightly scared, Harry's eyes narrowed as he fought off the urge to growl, by some luck of merlin he was able to keep his voice light "as long as you want, though I warn you against trying to steal the NES from Sirius, he's attached to the thing, we also have a library, Sirius avoids it like it has the plague so it's the quietest room in the house. "Cool" terry said with a strained laugh, harry immediately dropped the playful act "is your trunk packed? I can send Sirius over to get you right now" harry said looking at Sirius who gave a nod, "yes, please" terry requested "where are you?" Harry asked "the neighbors, number 26" tetry replied "two houses down on the left" he directed "he'll be there soon" Harry said "thank you harry" terry replied sounding relieved before hanging up the phone.

Harry growl shook the house once he knew terry hung up, 'How dare that filthy mundane harm our pack'  leo raged in his mind, 'we'll deal with him' Harry promised. Terry may not be a wolf but he was pack just like Luna, Li, Hermione, Neville and Lillian were, not to mention his cub, Terry's brother may become one of the Mundanes he'll use to switch the death eaters out with, a life sentence in that hell hole would be just a fitting punishment for the abusive Mundane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

A quick trip into the department of mysteries and harry returned with two timeturners, him and Sirius needed to use them in order to not raise suspicion, that and teaching Sirius the potion would take a few tries, said potion was created a couple of years before the start of the Mundane - Magical war, it enabled the drinker to change their appearance to that of the person they choose, it was similar to the polyjuice potion only that the effects were permanent, no antidote to change it, It takes a week to brew then all it needs is a drop of blood. Thanks to memories of his past life and Sirius time spent there, they knew for certain 20 death eaters were locked up in Azkaban, they both knew other's would want to join aswell so harry gathered 30 mundanes including Vernon, sadly Terry's brother was spared because terry still loved him and harry couldn't cause him that pain. He would suck everyone bar Vernon's soul out and leave them in an underground area he created in the forest with enough food and water to last a couple of weeks.

Between the two of them preparations were complete a few days before the time limit he had given barty, but they spent those days alternating between making sure that everything would go well and taking turns casting the cruciatus curse on Vernon. They both found the man's screams therapeutic, for harry he was finally getting revenge on the man that caused him so much pain as a child and for Sirius, he got to hurt the man that dared to lay a hand on his pup, for that's what harry will always be to Sirius regardless of age, harry was his pup and no one got away with harming his pup. Finally Harry's two weeks were up, Both agreed Sirius would stay home as he refused to step foot on that merlin forsaken rock and to ensure terry didn't wake up during the night, course both knew that to be impossible with the small dose of dreamless sleep in his system via cookies but Sirius refused to admit he was staying because he was terrified of the place, not that harry could blame him.
~~~~~~~-------

Once he shifted to Asmodeus, both him and Sirius agreed it would be better to keep the name harry Potter away from this venture and Voldemort knew who he was, not to mention barty would figure it out easily, he turned the time turner back 3 hours, so he could have extra time to plan with the dark lord aswell. When Asmodeus shadowed in, Voldemort was meeting with a few of his minions, as he did last time, he waited against the wall for the dark lord to notice him. Thankfully it didn't take the man long, "Asmodeus, I was wondering if you would be joining us" he hissed, red eyes lighting up when they fell on the apparent vampire in the room, "I have 30 mundanes ready to take the places of any in Azkaban you want to free " Asmodeus said with a smirk as he walked forward. Voldemort nodded with a pleased look, "Excuse me, My Lord? " Barty asked looking suspiciously at the man standing next to the dark lord's chair "Go on, barty" The dark lord said "how do you plan to keep thw muggles from being discovered? Polyjuice only lasts an hour and glamours can only hold up so long" barty asked causing Voldemort to look at Asmodeus curiously.

"That's a secret, I'm afraid" Asmodeus said as his smirk widened "Boy-" Voldemort started to hiss "it wouldn't be of any use to you anyway, since the change is permanent. The only thing it's good for is taking someone else's place for the rest of your life" Asmodeus said, allowing that snip bit.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •