4️⃣3️⃣

"Are you going to the ball?" Lillian asked as she sat down at the table next to him "yes and I already have a date, his name is Anubis and he's from drumstrang" Harry said with a happy smile as he remembered how he asked his mate.

~Flashback~

Anubis had entered the room of requirements with an unreadable look on his face, he seemed to be lost in thought "my love? What's wrong?" Harry asked immediately "I'm...... I'm pregnant....." Anubis whispered, harry froze for a minute, pregnant and baby were repeating in his head like a broken record. Slowly a wide grin took over his face as he scooped his mate up into his arms and gave him a searing kiss "your happy" Anubis commented once they pulled away "of course, my gorgeous mate is having my child. I'm over the moon with excitement and happiness" Harry rambled as he placed a hand around his Mate's stomach "how far along are you?" Harry asked "1 month" anubis said causing Harry's mind to go back to after the Halloween killings, anubis had been eager to see his mate covered in blood.

~

"Will you be my date to the ball?, You can wear a dress if you wish" harry asked after their third round of lovemaking " yes" anubis gushed before snogging harry until they went for round 4,5,6 and 7 in the morning.

~End Flashback ~

Harry had been on cloud nine for the rest of the week, and after the yule ball, they'd be telling Sirius, Remus, Anthony and Luna, though he was certain luna already knew. "Alright" Lillian said with a slight pout, she'd had turned down every other suitors as she wanted to go with harry, as a friend of course as he'd be one of few that wouldn't see it as a dating opportunity but she was happy for her friend, now she just had to find her own date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Harry knew that with the tournament, Voldemort's return and his weekly attacks that things were a bit hectic for the headmaster but even he was a bit surprised and amused that it took until the first day of winter break before he was called into Dumbles office. After Harry had entered and been offered potion infused tea and subsequently vanishing it little by little to make it seem as though he drank it, dumbledore finally started his questioning. "Now harry, my boy, I've noticed that you've haven't been spending time with Miss Granger and Mr Longbottom anymore" Dumbledore began, harry mentally rolled his eyes, he wasn't surprised that only Gryffindor mattered to the old man "we had a disagreement" harry offered as he pretended to drink more tea "what was this agreement about, my boy?" Dumbledore wondered "weather Mundanes should live or not, I thought they should all die considering where you left me old man" Harry spat out before casting the cruciatus curse at the old fool.

+

Hatry gasped as he shot up in bed 'that never happened, I just told him that they made me choose between lillian and them and I didn't choose costing me their friendship why- '  "my love, calm down. You had that dream because you haven't been on a raid in a while, it's never happened before as there really weren't that many" Anubis soothing voice Broke through his haze, he laid back down, he was definitely going to talk to tom and see when the next raid was
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Luna and Anthony's yule outfits

 You had that dream because you haven't been on a raid in a while, it's never happened before as there really weren't that many" Anubis soothing voice Broke through his haze, he laid back down, he was definitely going to talk to tom and see when t...

Harry and Anubis yule outfits

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry smirked at all of the looks Anubis and Luna were getting, it seemed none of them really paid attention to luna and thanks to Magic, no one thought anubis was out of place there. After the champions arrived harry danced with his mate for a few songs, before switching with Anthony and dancing with luna, eventually both couples took a seat to rest their feet.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's kind of like a cliffhanger but I had to make this quickly as I'm currently very busy and wanted to give you all a kind of filler chapter for now

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •