2️⃣7️⃣

"What did you both do over your breaks?" Luna asked as Harry and Anthony took the seats across from her "aside from learning how to hunt, me and Mum went on a vacation to france" Anthony said with a smile "ate a couple of souls, joked with the dark lord and attended a ball, how about you Luna?" Harry replied. "I painted my ceiling and started working on my animagus form" Luna said calmly, causing both harry and Anthony to choke on their drinks "come again?" Harry rasped after ensuring his cub was ok "I've started the animagus process" Luna repeated "tell us when you figure out what it is?" Anthony asked excitedly "I will" Luna responded before returning to the newest quibbler "thank you for the subscription" harry and Anthony chorused, pulling out their copy as well, "We have to go by to see your ceiling sometime over break" Harry commented a few minutes later "I agree" Anthony said "Okay" luna agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

The Ministry had lent Hogwarts an Auror who had been wounded as the replacement Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor, Auror Sian was a much better teacher then Lockhart according to the male population of Hogwarts, he became Harry's favorite teacher immediately after he banned all of Lockhart's books, however he disliked children on principle, He seemed to like the 7th years, tolerate the 6th years while all of the younger years appeared to be nuisances. Harry had started an argument about the uses of Veritaserum during criminal trials in his 3rd class, his six class they'd spent nearly 50 minutes debating the moral repercussions of using the unforgivables against death eaters in the first war, during the ninth class harry asked  about the sort of dark spells aurors use in their line of work and how was it different then the people they caught for using the same spell. "Potter either shut up and let me teach or start coming to my classes with the 7th years, you're confusing your classmates" Auror sian said with a sigh "I'll do that sir" harry said with a slightly mad grin causing Sian to snort before returning to his lesson.

After that class, whenever harry didn't have a class of his own , he'd attend the 7th years class. At first the 7th years seemed displeased with the new addition but once harry started a debat with one of them about which of the 3 shield charms holds up best against the blasting curse, did they finally start accepting him as being on the same level knowledge wise, sadly none of them would let him try any of the spells they discussed, By the end of the year, he decided this had been the best year of his school career. Luna sat in between Harry's feet on the floor while Anthony sat beside her with his head on Harry's knee, they both looked comfortable, so he let them be. "What is everyone doing for the summer?" Li asked "pranking my brother" terry decided, giving a brief glance at his trunk, I'm going to France, I owl ordered a tourist book on Magical France and mom and dad said we could stop at some of them " Hermione said with a smile "Me and mom are going to Australia " Anthony piped in "I'll probably spend most of my time in the greenhouses, gran said she got a few more plants over Christmas " Neville said blushing slightly.

"Sirius and I will be driving each other bonkers, you're all invited to come and join in on the fun, I suppose, Sirius has already expanded the guest room just in case " Harry said "You'll come visit me like you promised, won't you?" Luna asked hopefully "how about I floo over in two weeks, I'll want a break from Australia by then" Anthony offered, harry nodding along "I'll have daddy get the cots out" luna agreed. "What about you Li?" Hermione asked "my family is going to be coming here, they speak very poor English , I don't know if inviting people over would be the polite thing to do" Li said sheepishly. "I'd like to meet your family, and I could use the practice " Harry decided "yeah and your cousin's really nice" terry added "it's because she has a crush on you" li said with a giggle"what! Ewww" terry grimaced, the others laughed at his reaction before making bets on what sort of person they might have as nest years D.A.D.A teacher, Hermione rolled her eyes but agreed to keep hold of the money until they knew for sure anyway.

Once they arrived in london, harry waved his goodbyes before walking over to the dog waiting for him "Hi Padfoot, ready to go home?" Harry asked causing Padfoot to give a loud bark before transforming into Sirius who wasted no time in pulling his godson into a hug . "Welcome home" Sirius said after Apparating them to the cottage, harry smiled, some how without him realizing ut, the cottage became his home and he wouldn't change it for the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •