3️⃣1️⃣

They didn't encounter a single dementor on their way, something Apollo found disappointing, when barty indicated they were approaching their destination, Asmodeus stopped them "Start gathering the prisoners up, while I get the mundanes, don't start sending them back to the manor until I've returned" Asmodeus said, sending a warning look at Lucius, knowing his son well enough to know what the elder was thinking. "Apollo, cub, keep the dementors away" Asmodeus said with a fond smile before shadowing away, grabbing a few bottles of the potion, he grabbed the three mundanes closest to him before shadowing back. The prisoners were in the middle, some hugging family members that were out of reach for the past 12 years, even Bellatrix and Rodoluphs were locked in an intimate kiss, "Lucius! Barty!" Asmodeus called and the two men slipped through the crowd and stepped closer to him, both eyeing the Dead-eyed mundanes warily. "Stay" he ordered before letting go, he reached into his pocket and pulled out three vials "One drop of blood, no more, no less, in each vial from the person they're changing into, tell them to drink it and they will, make sure they go back to the right cells" Asmodeus instructed, "Understood " both men said with a nod.

Everything went smoothly until Asmodeus got to Vernon, he wasn't as scared of him as he was of Harry and Sirius and tried to snatch his arm out of Asmodeus's grip, but Asmodeus had a firm grip and only managed to pull his arm a bit. When they appeared in Azkaban, Vernon tried running again only to run into Voldemort, who simply grabbed him by his neck and lifted him "what have we here?" Voldemort wondered as Vernon struggled "a suicidal mundane, if you'll set him down?" Asmodeus replied calmly, walking over. "Are you sure he won't run again?" Voldemort asked amused as he set vernon down, Asmodeus pulled out his wand and pointed it at his uncle "Crucio" he cast, holdinythe curse for a few minutes "Get up bastard" He ordered. Vernon gingerly got to his feet, Asmodeus led him over to one of the remaining wizards, after getting a drop of blood he handed the vial to vernon "Drink it or I'll flay you alive" Asmodeus threatened.

Asmodeus nodded then led vernon to the cell, the wizard had been in while Lucius handed said wizard a portkey, Asmodeus watched intrigued as Vernon started changing, he let out a silent scream of agony as his bines shrank and his fat burned away. "I hope you enjoy hell" Asmodeus said with a smirk, closing the window on the cell, once finished Lucius and MacNair took the last portkey while Asmodeus shadowed Voldemort and barty back. Since the portkeys dropped them off in the hall where Narcissa waited to heal them, the three wizards had a few moments without Lucius or MacNair around and barty took full advantage of it. He turned to Asmodeus with a shrewd look "What are you?! Apparating? Casting the cruciatus? Creating a whole new potion?" Barty listed off, sounding a little hysterical "your almost cute when your upset Barty, I'm completely human" Asmodeus said Patting Barty's cheek "You can't possibly be human! Your twelve for Merlin's sake!" Barty insisted.

"Potter, you've broken my favorite death eater " Voldemort commented drilyas he sat in his chair "I'm sorry " Asmodeus said while shooting him a wide eyed innocent look "that was disturbing. Go back to your guardian, I'm sure he's missing you" Voldemort said "Nah, he's enjoying a bottle of fire whiskey while I'm here, he would have tagged along but, ya know Azkaban and all that" Harry said with a smirk "You are an evil, Impossible child" Barty decided "Aw, I love you too, you always say such nice words to me" Harry cooed before shadowing away . "Did you even save me some?" Harry asked as he entered the kitchen "Yes, half of that Bottle " Sirius said pointing to the half empty bottle of fire whiskey, Harry shook his head amused.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •