3️⃣8️⃣

Time flew by after the attack and before anyone knew it, the term was coming to a close, the bond between harry, Anubis and Anthony grew as they acknowledged their feelings for each other and Anthony has taken to calling them mom and dad in private, since the strain the horcruxs had on the veil, Anubis had been able to spend more time with harry and their pack. The only noteworthy thing was when luna showed her animagus form, it was an amusing night, watching 3 canines trying to ignore the instinct to chase the feline

Harry and Anthony carried Luna's shaking trunk onto the train "What is-" Hermione started to ask when Li covered her mouth "Don't ask" she demanded, the horrified looks on luna's dorm mates told them, they were better off not knowing. Harry stuck his tongue at Li before putting the trunk up with out a grunt and ignoring the weird looks shot at him, "It's a pity Professor won't be back next year" Hermione commented as harry sat down, luna got comfortable on the floor in-between his legs while Anthony happily took his seat on Harry's lap, enjoying the comfort from his dad. "Snape's a jerk" terry muttered, Snape had let it "slip" to the students and parents that the defense teacher was a werewolf, leading to Remus's resignation, "Luna, Anthony uhmm. Nevermind" Hermione started to say before shaking her head. "Yes?" The two asked in unison "I think she's asking why you sit on the floor in-between my legs luna and why Anthony's sitting on my lap when there's seats for you both" harry offered, pulling a book out of his pocket.

"We like it here" Anthony replied, "are you jealous?" Luna asked  "Am I what?!" Hermione squeaked out as her face turned pink "if you want to sit in-between Harry's legs or on his lap, we'll trade places with you" Anthony offered, Hermione's jaw dropped and squeak came out. Using Anthony's legs to hold his book open, harry patted Luna's head and played with Anthony's hair "kids leave Hermione alone, she's not ready for your tormenting, try again next year" Harry said. "Harry!" Hermione shrieked while Li coughed, terry laughed, Neville sank in his seat, redder then the train, Anthony started braiding Luna's hair while luna smiled, making a flower crown, "harry" hermione growled, pulling her wand out while harry continued to ignore her in favor of reading his book. "Aguamenti" hermione cast soaking the three and terry who shot her a betrayed look, luna and Anthony just continued with what they were doing "was that necessary?" Harry asked, casting the drying charm on the compartment, much to Terry's relief.

"You were ignoring my plight" hermione said with a huff, "Next time I'll laugh" he said, checking his book over before placing it to his side and turning to look at hermione "honestly hermione, it's only for fun, I'm sorry if their spots bother you but they care less and enjoy their seats, besides, we know it's only for fun, and it doesn't mean anything Right Luna? Anthony?" Harry said. Luna and Anthony looked at him "you mean we're not your favorite minions, my lord " they said with matching pouts, the others laughed while harry patted them on their heads "of course you both are" he said with a smile, 'ive never had a minion before ' he thought with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •