4️⃣1️⃣

Asmodeus looked at the buttons on the phone while the others got into the phone booth, it was a tight fit as it only could expand to fit 7 people and they reached that limit as Barty got in and closed the door, once everyone was in Asmodeus typed in the code. "Please state the purpose of your visit to the Ministry of Magic" a female voice rang out, almost sounding robotic as the Booth started to decend "Lord Asmodeus and death eaters here to cause Mayhem and Death" Asmodeus replied with a bored tone " please enjoy your visit to the Ministry of Magic " the voice said as 7 badges came out, each had the words " Death Eater, Violence against ministry officials ". " This won't alert the aurors? " a death eater by the name of Charles Ray asked "you're an idiot if you think so " Lucius said with a snort " Now, now Lucius, not everyone is as familiar with the interworking of the ministry as you are, however, Ray, you really must remember to not question me" Asmodeus said with a dark smile promising pain, ray tried his hardest to seemingtly melt into the glass much to Chaos and Discords silent amusement.

Once the lift stopped, everyone got out and turned to Asmodeus waiting for orders, "Lucius, your most familiar with level one, pick either Ray or Myers and take care of the level, Chaos, Discord , I want the both of you to get started on Level 4 while the rest of us start on level 2, once your done meet us at the lifts on the second floor, and we'll go through the other levels" Asmodeus ordered. Chaos and Discord took off on to a lift , Lucius chose Michael Myers and the two stopped to talk about an attack plan while Asmodeus, Barty and Ray made it to the second floor, "barty, stay by the lifts, take out anyone what steps out into the hallways,Ray will come with me to deal with the aurors, should either group come back before us, you may start on the offices together" Asmodeus said, Barty nodded " Thank you, My Lord" he stated.

Asmodeus opened the door to the aurors office, he spotted all 7 of them before casting " ligare descendit" the aurors suddenly found themselves tied down by their own clothes, drapes, plants and even a couple of blankets that had been under a desk. "Accio Aurors wands" Ray whispered before pointing to infront of his feet, a moment later around 20 wands were piled at his feet, a quick incendio later and all cursed wands burned to ash while the remaining 5 went into Asmodeus's pocket, adding to his ever growing collection of wands. "Good thinking with the wands Ray" Asmodeus congratulated "don't get a big head" he added after he saw Ray swell with pride under his mask, "Hello dear, I'm Lord Asmodeus, Partner to Lord Voldemort, he sends his regards and apologies for not being able to be here as well but he's currently planning an attack on london that will start in an hour or so" Asmodeus said after casting a tempus.

"Ray" Asmodeus called "Yes My Lord?" Ray returned "You may deal with four of them however you wish,but don't let them get too loud" Asmodeus said as he turned towards the hall leading to the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts office, he could sense a soul inside, a sleeping one but a soul all the same. Once in the office, Asmodeus released a small part of him was relieved that it was Perkins and not his former Father-in-law in the office, he sucked down his soul before snapping his neck and adding his wand to his collection, he added some useful and amusing mundane cursed objects to his bag before he made his way back to the aurors office. Ray seemed to be enjoying his silent torture session as one of them was beating himself with a paper weight, one was stabbing himself repeatedly with a quill and another the other two were trying to choke each other as they wrestled on the floor. Asmodeus absently killed the other three aurors before sitting down to watch the show, tossing a killing curse at a runner from one of the halls before barty entered the room "The first, second and fourth floors are clear my lord" he said.

Asmodeus nodded as the remaining aurors died "how many people do you want for level 3 barty?" Asmodeus asked "Chaos and Discord if my lord allows it" Barty replied getting a nod from Asmodeus "reek havoc" he said as him, Lucius, Ray and Myers stopped at the fifth floor. "Should you see umbridge, save her for me" Asmodeus ordered before they split up, umbridge was found walking back from the International Magical office of law, Asmodeus took great pleasure in crucioing her, before he carved "Toad, Umbitch"  and various other insults into her body before he picked her up by her throat and threw her across the room, smirking as her body made a splat sound, further down, the three death eaters winced before mentally swearing to stay on their lords good side. They took care of the almost empty levels 6,7, and 8 before they took the lifts down to the department of mysteries, They split into three groups, Barty and Ray, Lucius and Myers and Chaos, Discord and Asmodeus.

Asmodeus swallowed 15 souls before they reached the death chamber, all three looked at the veil, each remembering the last time they were here "Bombarda" Chaos yelled, blasting the veil apart, once done they made their way into the prophecy room where Asmodeus picked up the prophecy and let it fall, smashing into a million pieces. Once done and back in the Atrium, Asmodeus cast the parsle communication spell :$Ministry is emptied, London attack is a go$: , Asmodeus looked at the fountain before transfiguring it, the death eaters shuddered as their lords glared at them, wands raised threateningly, Four masked death eaters stood behind Asmodeus and Voldemort with their marks bared and wand pointed at the lifts, another two masked figures were shown behind Asmodeus with their wands pointed at the security desk.

Once they reached the apparation point, Chaos and Discord went home while the rest apparated to Malfoy Manor, "Ray, Myers go home and rest, Barty make yourself scarce and Lucius be prepared to receive any wounded or suspicious guests from Dumbledore's order" Asmodeus ordered. Ray and Myers apparated home while barty went to help Narcissa in the makeshift infirmary, "Enjoy the rest of your Halloween My lord" Lucius said with a bow , Asmodeus gently removed Lucius's mask, checking for any disgust or deception, finding none he returned his mask and nodded "Enjoy your Halloween as well, Lucius" he replied before shadowing back to his dorm, he fell asleep with a small smile on his face, when he finally does reveal himself to the troops, Harry was happy to know he had to allies.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •