2️⃣2️⃣

I forgot to add that Anthony and his mom were also there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
"I can't decide whether I'm upset by this or not, I mean he's your guardian but he's also a little..." Hermione trailed as they entered trying to find the right word "Completely and utterly mad, is the phrase your looking for " Terry offered with a grin "Bonkers even" Anthony added with a grin "Off his rocker" Terry added "Gone round the bend..." "Yes, thank you both, we get it" Li cut in, rolling her eyes at the two "Do you need Sirius here to go down to your vault?" Neville asked as terry followed the grangers to the counter to exchange their money. Harry shook his head "Nope, Honestly, I probably need to go down at all but it's always nice to top it off " harry said as he pulled out his pouch and shook it slightly "Father would never let me carry that much money, he barely allows me a few galleons for the sweets " Li commented , "I've never had an adult around to tell me how much money I can or can't carry,and my parents left me a fortune, so I can splurge a little on things like extra books or a pile of candy " Harry said with a shrug as the goblin took them to the cart.

"And your godfather won't complain?" Li asked "Sirius?, Merlin no, He's got a fortune all of his own, the cottage we're living in, he bought it when he was released and it barely made a dent in his fortune " Harry said before reaching out with Neville to catch her as she had tripped getting into the cart once he spoke. Li wasn't anywhere near as poor as the Weasleys but she wasn't in the same league as Sirius, Harry or Neville, since they came from old pureblood families, when they got back to the foyer Sirius was standing next to the grangers and Terry looking grumpy, He had also changed his clothes which had originally been a nice shade of Maroon to a Gryffindor red with little flashing gold lions. "My eyes" Harry complained as he took off his glasses to rub his eyes "Dear merlin, are you trying to make me blind?" He added , in what most certainly wasn't a whine, "You're already well on your way, I thought I'd just speed up the process" Sirius returned with a smirk.

They left to go shopping after that, Sirius gaining alot of attention for his Eye catching robes, harry made sure he walked directly in front of his godfather so he wouldn't chance being blinded, they quickly gathered everything they needed aside from books. As they approached, they could see it was over full "hey it looks pretty packed, maybe we should return tomorrow?" Harry asked hopeful "But I want to see Lockhart" Hermione complained looking at the store hopeful "He is quite handsome" Li agreed with a smile "I have lost all respect for you both" Harry decided getting agreement from Terry, Neville and Anthony. "You've been out voted, you can either go in like a good godson or ill drag you in and you'll have to look at my robes" Sirius commented as Li dragged Terry, Hermione shoved Anthony in and Neville quickly entered once he saw the looks aimed at him from the two girls "Your a cheat" Harry complained as he followed the others inside. "I'll be upstairs" harry told his godfather before all but shadowing up to the second floor to escape the madhouse down below, harry released a relived breath, it was bad enough he'd have to suffer through the man's teaching again, he refused to be accosted by the man a second time.

Harry had considered hunting down Lockhart before he could teach second year but his popularity made it difficult to catch hkm alone long enough for harry to get his soul, he'll just have to bear through the school year until he had the chance. Harry felt a tick develop in his left eye as Lockhart's voice filtered up from down below, he hurriedly went deeper into the shelves "Mr.Potter" a stiff unmistakable voice called harry glanced over his shoulder and smirked "Mr.Malfoy, what a pleasure, how is your house guest?" Harry asked turning to face the blonde Lucius cleared his throat "As well as could be expected, I've heard you have a new living arrangement, how is that working out for you?" "Idle chit-chat? How unexpected, Sirius and I get along well, what with our now similar views on the world, How did your attempts against Mr.Weasley's bill go?" Harry asked enjoying the momentary wide eyed expression at the admittance of sirius's views changing. Lucius eyes narrowed "Very well actually, a number of Wizengamot members who would have voted for the bill went missing rather mysteriously a few weeks ago, I don't suppose you know anything about that do you?".

Harry's eyes took on a demonic gleam, "Perhaps they've crossed paths with an angry Vampire, at any rate they won't be seen ever again" harry said with a slight smirk "They won't" Lucius agreed looking at something over Harry's shoulder.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •