2️⃣8️⃣

"why are you stalking me again?" Harry asked as he worked on his garden, barty shifted nervously but didn't respond, Harry rolled his eyes as he moved on to the Daffodils, he didn't really mind being stalked today, he did after all have a wand that works almost as good as his,in his back pocket that he got from a half veela in Knockturn yesterday. "I suppose the question isn't really why are you stalking me as I know how hard head Voldie can be, the real question is why do you think you can hide from me?" He asked grabbing a handful of dirt and throwing it at the crouched wizard . "Bloody Hell! These were my best robes !" Barty exclaimed jumping to his feet "If those are your best robes, then you need to go shopping " harry commented after giving him a once over "what does Voldemort want this time? Other then for me to send a death eater in pieces?" Harry added while standing up, causing barty to shudder "he just wants me to keep an eye on you, I honestly don't know why! Please don't kill me!" Barty pleaded.

Harry sighed, "you're lucky I'm in a good mood today" he muttered before walking to the door, it was lunch time after all "Are you coming or not?" Harry asked over his shoulder startling barty into running t catch up "what about Sirius?" Barty whispered panicky, even a stay in Azkaban was better than meeting a protective or angry black. "He knows of my talk with voldie, and is fine with it, he's even accepting some of his families ideals " harry said with a smirk enjoying the look of complete disbelief on Barty's face "how'd you manage that?!" Barty exclaimed "that would be telling " harry replied enjoying the frustrated groan that met his words. "Sirius, come meet my stalker" harry said cheerfully, Sirius poked his head out from the living room "Barty?" Sirius asked looking like he saw a ghost, "Sirius" barty returned, "Merlin you both are awkward, Sirius come, it's lunchtime" harry sighed before walking into the kitchen and cooking grilled cheese sandwiches "he's going to become a regular visitor isn't he?" Sirius asked as he sat down "Most likely" harey said placing a plate in front of barty aswell.

"Voldie never did answer me at the ball when I asked how much longer he planned to hide out " Harry commented, Sirius perked up slightly as well, Barty's eyes flickered between the two before returning to his sandwich "he mentions breaking into Azkaban every once in a while since most of our people are there, but he's also working on recruiting from the ex-students he didn't have access to the last time, he's also trying to bring everyone back into the fold without alerting Dumbledore " barty said. "You were freed when your mother took your place right?" Sirius asked thoughtfully, harry had taken to teaching him all of the new spells, potions and rituals that had been created after he died, and an idea started to form. "Yes, how do you know that?" Barty asked suspiciously "Harry told me" Sirius responded with a grin knowing how much it frustrated the death eater.

"and how do you know?" Barty asked "I have mad skills" Harry replied catching on to sirius's idea "I might have a way to break the death eaters out of Azkaban without anyone the wiser , but it'll take some time foe us to set up" harry said catching sirius's slight nod. "How much time? " Barty asked, "two weeks tops, it may be done sooner than that but I don't want to rush it and chance it going wrong" harry Said "do you require assistance?" Barty asked causing harry and Sirius to share a look, "Voldie sent you to try and figure out Harry's secrets " Sirius said matter of factly both catching a wince barty gave confirming what they already knew. "He's so predictable, No, you'll only get in our way, Tell your lord ship he needs to be more slytherin than that if he wants to find anything out" Harry said with a chuckle "he's going to crucio me again" barty said with a sigh.

"you're the one, that decided to work under a mad man" Sirius and Harry chorused together, "Says the Equally mad Adult and Child" Barty retorted "Yes, but we don't throw around the Cruciatious like it's candy" harry replied with a grin "He would never cast one and your a but to young to master the unforgivables " barty said pointing to Sirius then Harry. "Maybe" Harry replied, sharing a knowing look with Sirius, "Has he brought snape back into the mix? I know he at least suspects something if his mark is acting up but has he been called?" Harry asked. "You know a disturbing number of things for an almost thirteen year old raised by muggles" barty said with a suspicious look "I/He am/is a ravenclaw" Harry and Sirius reminded him. "My lord is being careful about snape, since it's a little hard to know for sure which side he's on" barty said "That's good, and he's on Dumbledore's side" Sirius commented before pointing to harry before barty could speak "There's no way you could know that for sure!"  Barty stated .

"I'm omniscient, I know all things without question. In any case Snape had a crush on my Mum, he asked voldie to spare her, voldie tried but my mum wasn't just going to sit back and allow anyone to kill her only child,so he had to kill her. Snape thinks he was betrayed even though it's partially his fault for delivering the prophecy, he turned to dumbledore who promised him retribution, forgiveness and a free pass from Azkaban. Anyway, only two people alive know he tried to spare my mum, he's not about to admit to anyone that he tried to spare a mudblood and me and snape are not on speaking terms, so he's still feeling betrayed, it's best to let him wonder for now" Harry explained "you know , I don't think I wanna know how you figure these things out, really, I might be scares for life" barty said disturbingly.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •