4️⃣4️⃣

"you must be Anubis, your dress is lovely, Harry hasn't stopped talking about you, I'm Lillian Moon, this is my Date Cassius Warrington " Lillian introduced as they took their seats " thank you, it's nice to meet both of you " Anubis returned, leaning against harry. "You clean up well loony" Lillian commented "you don't look too hideous either moon" Luna replied with an absent smile Anubis and Anthony had fond smiles while harry rolled his eyes "  you look gorgeous lils, Warrington" Harry complemented while glancing at him " Potter " Cassius returned politely. "Mind if we sit here?" Terry asked, his date Padma stood to his left while Li and her date Michael stood to his right "we don't want a bunch of mu-" lillian started with a sneer, trailing off once harry shot a look at her, Anubis rubbed a hand against his mate's back, he knew that for all his mate stated he was fine with his friends hating him, deep down both he and anubis knew how much it hurt for them to walk away. "If you really wanna sit with us, then go ahead" Harry stated, ignoring Lillian's hissed reply of his name "Harry, I'm... we are sorry for behaving like.." terry started, changing his speach slightly when li elbowed him "Mice fleeing in terror?" Michael helpfully suggested "chicken's with out their heads?" Anthony asked "Like Gryffindors?" Lillian added "Judgemental pri-" "yes! Thank you for that" Li cut in, interrupting Anthony.

" You knowing we'd react that way doesn't excuse our behavior. We've been friends since our first year, when everything magical confused me and li knew almost no English, without you, we'd really be like chicken's with out a head" Terry said, " You'd have managed " Harry commented, they had in his first life after all. " Maybe, but not as well as we are now. You have always treated us like your friends, even during second year when we talked so much about Lockhart -" " Don't mention the peacock! " Harry and Anthony corused causing li to smile " you may have avoided us abit but you still saw us and treated us like your friends " Li said with a smile. " What me and li are trying to say is, you've forgiven us for our faults, why can't forgive you for yours" Terry said causing Lillian to snort " Forgive his faults?, you both honestly consider him to be at fault? " Lillian asked incredulously " why don't you bloody well shut up moon" terry hissed " why should I mudblood? " Lillian returned.

Harry opened his moth only to here hissing reach his ears §Ill be calling severus in a minute, I suggest you attend, and enjoy your ball§ the others had stopped talking and looked at harry when he cast a silent tempus before him and anubis looked at the head table, the others followed his gaze just in time to see snape hiss while he clutched his arm, he looked paler than normal and for a brief second, pain and fear were seen in his eyes before it was gone. The group watched as he hurried over to dumbledore before leaving the hall, 'Snape's definitely still loyal and working for dumbledore at the moment, not that I doubted it' he thought while silently casting the communication spell.

§Snape is on his way, if we let him go tonight, tell me the moment he leaves, I want to hear his discussion with dumbledore § "Your a parselmouth!" Terry exclaimed quietly while the others looked shocked or fearful "nyamaza kimya, shikilia siri zangu (keep your silence ,hold my secrets )" he cast in swahili, they wouldn't be able to even hint at his secret, while anubis ensured Luna and Anthony weren't affected. A moment of thought later, saw an obliviate make it's way to warrington "I have more faults than I think you can forgive, remember when I asked about your brother terry? I would have happily killed him, when and if you can forgive that, then we'll talk. Come love, I have to leave in an hour and I want to spend it with you" he said as he helped Anubis out of his seat "behave you to" Harry stated looking at Anthony and Luna before he made his way out of the ball and to his dorm.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •