50: Broken Word

3rd person pov:

The first night has dabi and hawks laying together in bed with kasui between them. Dabi's hand places atop the child to watch over him. While Hawks' hand is on top of Dabi's.

As dabi pulls his hand away for a moment. A nerve in hawks forehead peeks up with anger. Only to subside when Dabi's fingers innerlock with his.

Hawks smiles as dabi makes it to where they're hands are together to hold kasui.

Dabi opens one eye to see Hawks calming down.

Dabi:^No matter what I have to do. I will protect kasui from seeing your rath.^

As time goes on. They work together to keep kasui healthy. Though during the first year was rough. As kasui got really sick. The flu was hitting kasui really hard. Fever wouldn't break.

Dabi calls on Hawks for help. Causing Hawks to feel included. So he flies them to a hospital.

As kasui was being treated. Dabi wouldn't leave hawks side until they were allowed to enter his room. That's when dabi drags hawks inside. Being sure to not leave hawks out.

Once kasui was better. They continued the usual daily schedule of feeding, bath, changing diapers, etcetera.

By eight months old. Kasui said his first word to dabi.

Kas:"P....poppa."

Dabi lights up with joy and FaceTime hawks at work.

Dabi:"He did it babe."

Haw:"Kinda busy with work right now babe-"

As Hawks unarms a gang and pins them to a wall. He hears a tiny voice over the phone.

Kas:"Poppa."

Hawks lights up with joy. Even the villians aww at the sound.

Dabi:"Who's that kasui? Is that poppa?"

Kasui reaches for the phone.

Kas:"Dada."

Dabi:"Looks like we got our names, babe."

Hawks delivers the gang to the police and heads home to teach kasui more words.

Eighteen months old and hawks is clean8ng house while dabi sleeps. Only to see kasui take his first steps to grab a feather. Only to plop on his butt. Hawks catches sight of this and starts recording it. That's when dabi wakes up.

Dabi:"do we have any leftovers from dinner? Huh?"

Dabi sees kasui stumble walking like an alien wobble walk to feathers that tickle him.

So dabi kisses hawks cheek.

Dabi:"Good, daddy~."

Hawks blushes at Dabi's flirtatious tone. So when kasui goes down for his nap. They take him to his own bed to have some alone time.

Just as they began to kiss and tease one another.

The exhaustion hits them hard. As both pass out on one another.

By the time kasui turns four. He's enrolled in daycare. That's when dabi gets a job at the 7/11 by their house.

Dabi:^Now that kasui is in school. I can relax a bit. I can't believe today marks four years being together. Maybe a should get him an anniversary gift.

Customer:"Aren't you touya todoroki, the son of Endeavor?"

Dabi:"I use to be."

Dabi looks down in a sad expression. So the woman pays for her groceries and hands him extra money.

Cust:"Use this to recover from the loss of a day off. You should be with your family today."

Dabi looks confused, and takes the rest of the day off to head home.

Since Hawks is in his office doing paperwork. Dabi slips in and under the desk to unzip hawks fly.

Haw:"Well you're home earlier than expected."

Dabi:"I got overwhelmed. So I figured since we haven't in awhile. Maybe we both could use a stress relief. You first."

Hawks continues his work while holding back moans. One hand placed on Dabi's head to guide his pace. Only for a tiny knock to be on the door. So Hawks stops dabi.

Haw:"Who is it?!"

Kas:"It's me Dada. They sent me home early because of family. Why didn't you tell me that my grandfather was the number one hero Endeavor? Was it because he died a gore death four years ago?"

Dabi stops and tries to pull away.  Only for hawks to shove him down harder to quiet him.

Haw:"We didn't want you to find out until you were old enough to handle the news. I'm sorry little man."

Dabi tries pushing away,  but feathers bind his limbs together to stop him resisting.

Kasui heads to his bedroom to calm down. While Hawks tries to finish. Only for dabi to press his teeth against Hawks cock. Letting him know that he's had enough.