36: Let's Play

3rd person pov:

As Hawks walks out of the room. He shuts the bedroom door and arms the security alarms for the room. Then he walks into the half bathroom and uses gel to coam his hair to the side. Then he gers dressed in a white T-shirt, black jacket, and dark blue jeans. He then tucks his feathers under his clothes.

Hawks:^I can't be out long. Too much time away from his side isn't healthy for me.^

A few sprays of colone and hawks heads out. Using his hidden feathers to fly to the mall.

Dabi hears the beep of the alarm being set. That's when he uses what little bit of wiggle room he has. Dabi flicks his wrists out in frustration. Causing a nail to tap against the nightstand.

*WOOSH!*

A feather comes down and peels the paint clean off the point his fingernail tapped.

Dabi flinches and sets his head down on the pillow.

Dabi:^Damnit. He's trapped me with no posable way to trick him this time. While he was assaulting me. I noticed a rope moving behind him. Now I see what he was up to.^

The feather goes back up to reset. As it passes by the bed. Dabi looks at his chains to see rope woven between each link to muffle the sound.

Dabi:"Since he'll be gone for a while. I might as well take this chance to get some rest. At least in my dreams, I'm free.^

As dabi closes his eyes. He imagines kai's smiling face. Remembering his warmth as they held one another in bed.

Meanwhile, Hawks has gotten food and starts to head back home. When he spots a new shop.

Hawks:"Piercing pallise?"

He looks in the window, and something catches his attention. So Hawks heads inside with a smile.

As all of this is happening. Enji heads home. Fuyumi has dinner ready, but enji walks past her and natsuo.

Fuyu:"Dad, are you alright?"

Natsu:"Leave him be. At least tonight, we don't have his ugly face to look at."

Enji sits in front of Touya's picture. He sits there and picks up the picture to hug.

Enji:^I can't believe you're alive. Once I get you home. I can properly atone for what I did to you and the family. Please hang in there just a little while longer.^

Enji places the picture back and goes to his office to plan for his attack on Hawks. Knowing it might be the death of his dream before it could take root.

Natsu:"Hey sis, don't worry about making a lot of food this weekend. I'll be at a friend's place studying for finals."

Fuyu:"When will you be back?"

Natsu:"Sunday night."

Fuyu:"Be safe our there. Try not to kill the ladies with your charm."

Natsu blushes with embarrassment.

Natsu:"It isn't like that. We really are studying."

Fuyumi pats natsuo's head.

Fuyu:"I know."

Natsu:"I swear you love to pick on me."

Fuyu:"Well, you are an easy target."