34: Muted Screams

(THE FOLLOWING 2 CHAPTERS CONTAINS TRIGGERING SUBJECT MATTER. SUCH AS RAPE, SEXUAL ASSULT,  DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE/BLOOD/GORE, FAMILY DRAMA,   AND EMBARRASSING MOMENT FOR THE CAPTIVE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK You have been warned)

3rd person pov:

The sensation of floating dabi feels. All around him is a golden light. At first, he shields his eyes. Only to see something in the distance. Dabi runs after and just as he catches up. He realizes that it's chisaki.

Dabi:"Wait for me, Kai!"

Kai:"You can't go where I'm heading. It's unfortunate that we didn't get more time together. Just know that I'll be watching you from afar."

Dabi:"Wait! Don't go!"

Kai turns around with a smiling face and tears streaming down his face.

Kai:"I love you, Touya."

Dabi stops giving chase, and begins to cry. While flames come from behind and engulf Kai.

That's when everything goes dark.

Dabi:^Was it all a dream? Wait, why can't I see anything?^

*slurp*

Dabi:^I can't move either.^

Dabi tries to move his right arm, but something has it trapped in place.

*rattle-ra-rat-rattle*

The sounds of chains chattering causes dabi to move more.

Dabi:"Mmh."^I can't speak? There's something that's in my mouth that's keeping it open, and something plugging the top over my lips.^

*sip-slurp*

Then a sensation comes over dabi. A heat wave from his Cheeks travels down till he feels a mild ache coming from his stomach. Not like a sickly ache, but something else.

Dabi:^What happened? The last thing I remember is-^

The flashbacks of Kai being pulled away, his arms cut off, Hawks smirking at a side angle.
While blood splatters. Kai's screams of agony turning to a gargled groan as he drowns in his own blood, and the sounds of his bones and organs being blended by hawks feather. Then the final flashback of Kai's lifeless eyes looking at dabi when his body was thrown down.

Dabi gasps and struggles to move. Frantic thoughts ring with only one thing in common. The desire to escape.

That's when dabi feels something wet brush against his cock.

Dabi:"MMF!"

Hawks:"Morning bluejay. Did you enjoy your vacation? Oh wait, you can't talk. Well that isn't important. What matters is you're home now."

Dabi feels a hand clasp around his cock and begin to pump it.

Hawks:"What matters now is that I can finally  fulfill this craving."

While Hawks hand pumps. His lips go down and caress around the head. With slight suction and a tongue circling the very tip. Hawks pulls away, causing a loud pop sound.

Dabi's spread eagle on a bed. Pulling against his restraints and wiggling his hips. All awhile trying to scream his death threats to Hawks. Dabi's teeth bite hard against the metal that's keeping his mouth open.

Hawks stops and stands up. Popping the plug off and kissing dabi. Who's trying everything he can to bite Hawks tongue off.

Hawks then pulls away and plugs it back up.

Hawks:"I would let you speak freely, but some things are more important right now. Like for instance. My cock inside of you."

Dabi is too angry to realize what was said and almost stops breathing for a moment when hawks pulls dabi to the edge of the bed.

Dabi's legs are still spread do to a bar forcing them apart. That's when his chains are readjusted by feathers.

As dabi squirms around. Hawks digs his nails into Dabi's hips to keep his movements to a minimal.

Dabi growls out in pain. As Hawks nails have broken skin.

Hawks:"Now relax and take a deep breath in. It'll be less painful for you. "

Dabi:"FNNH MMH!!"(FUCK YOU!!)

Hawks licks his lips and potions himself before thrusting in.

Dabi's rage subsides by the sudden presure and pain coming from his ass. All thoughts stop from shock. Humiliation, fear, sarrow, and guilt become him. As tears poor down from behind his blindfold.

Dabi:^Someone, anyone please.^

The first person dabi thinks of for asking is his father enji todoroki.

Dabi:^......Help me.^