13: Color The Soul Red

3rd person pov:

As Hawks sees, Garaki performs surgery on Dabi. It takes everything he has to stop interfering.

Hawks:^0art of me wants to rip out this guy's guts for even touching babe, but I know this is for the best. Every disobedient pet needs a shock collar.^"

Garaki:"As promised, he's ready for the show. So here's your ticket."

Garaki pulls out of his pocket, a black envelope.

Hawks:"Hey, while I got you here. I wanna ask a favor, and please keep this between us. I need you to compare his DNA with this sample of hairs."

Garaki:"Who's hair is that?"

Hawks:"It's top secret."

[Flashback to when hawks gave Endeavor the rice ball. As he was distracted. Hawks cut off a few hairs with a feather.]

Hawks:"I just wanna know if they're a match. That's all."

In real time, Hawks sees Dabi's wounds heal like nomu regeneration.

Garaki:"Exellent! Looks like his body hasn't rejected it. Once the results are available. I'll email you the results."

Hawks picks dabi up and walks out with excitement. As he wheels dabi out a back entrance of the hospital. He makes a phone call.

Hawks:" Ayo! Officer Kenji Tsuragamae? I need some help with an undercover mission. This is to stay out of the press eye."

Kenji:"What do you need hawks?*Woof*"

Hawks:"I need transportation. As flying with dyed wings will be difficult."

Hawks stops into a side room, garaki tells him about. That way, he can get dressed for the mission.

Kenji:"I'll be right over to help."

Once there, kenji sees Hawks with black wings, brown hair, and blue contact lenses with a suitcase.

Kenji:" What's in the bag, sir?*woof*"

Hawks:"Something for the drop. Now let's go."

Hawks gives the dog looking policeman direction to a hotel. That's when the officer looks around.

Kenji:^ There are no big events in town. So why are so many people dressed nice for a hotel stay?^" Will you need backup sir?"

Hawks:"That won't be needed. I've got some of my nest hiding in wait."

It's at that moment kenji sees spinner from the league of villains.

Spinner walks up and knocks on the window. That's when hawks walks our with his bag.

Hawks:"Pull around to the back and wait until I text you."

Kenji:"R... right."

As he pulls away.

Kenji:"I have to tell Endeavor about this. I knew something was wrong when I arrived to pick him up. That bag smells of blood, surgical grade cleaner, and cheep colone. Someone has to be inside it."

As kenji reaches for his phone. A feather Hawks left 8nside the car shoots towards him.

*SPLACK!*

Once the blood splatters the window. A cleanup crew opens the parked car door to dispose off the body.

Hawks smirks as he walks inside.

Hawks:^ No one gets in my way.^

Hawks hands over the envelope at the front desk. Where he is guided to the basement.

Hawks:"I hope you're ready for hell. I'll show you that there are worse places to be than with me."

Hawks pats the bag that dabi is bound and gagged in. He's still unconscious from the surgery. However, it won't be long before he wakes up.