26: Coming Home With Blood

3rd person pov:

In only twenty minutes, overhaul is at the league's new hideout. Once inside, blood soon sheds on both sides.

As Dabi waits for Kai to return. Boredom soon sets in. So, dabi goes to a nearby panel to speak with the guards.

G1:"Be quiet. Boss may not want him to know."

G2:"You worry too much. Dabi is inside. He can't hear us."

Dabi:"Would you both like to c9me inside for a few beers? I found a Nintendo switch and Mario Party."

Both guards gulp but decide to agree. Once inside, dabi hands then a beer. Then when they sit on the couch. Dabi stands above them.

Dabi:"So, what were you both talking about?"

Guard one stays silent and glares at the other male.

G2:"It's none of your business. If the boss wanted you to know. He would've told you."

Dabi grabs his shirt and picks the second guard up.

Dabi's eyes glow a scense of murderous intention.

G1:"Boss just wants to make the man who took him in happy. Ever since quirks became a thing. The yakuza has slowly been losing power. So the young master wishes to bring us back to an organization to fear. Most people think of us as a joke. So overhaul has come up with a plan to monopolize quirk canceling technology."

Dabi:"He's late for that. Between the league of villains having this damn thing, and the collar Hawks used on me before. "

G1:"Wait, a collar? Was it black leather with a bell?"

Dabi:"Yeah?"

G2:"That sounds like the master's prototype that was stolen by a hero named Endeavor. He arrested our accountants that were transporting it."

Dabi releases his grip on the guard and sits down.

G2:"Now that Boss has eri. That technology is useless and less profitable."

G1:"Shut it."

Dabi:"Eri, what is that?"

G2:"Not what, but who."

G1:"HEY!"

G2:"He has a right to know. Isn't he family now? We're stronger if everyone is on the up and up."

Dabi sits there and listens as the guards tell him everything.

Meanwhile, Hawks goes to call Endeavor.

Enji:"Can't talk right now. Too busy planning for a big mission. I'm on standby incase nighteye needs backup on his operation to take down the Shie Hassaikai."

Hawks:"When is it taking place? I want in because they kidnapped Dabi."

Enji:"Why didn't you report that sooner?"
Hawks:"I have to keep a low profile about him getting away. The less who know, the better."

Enji:"I'll try to get us on to save him, but there's no promise."

Hawks:"I owe you one Endeavor."

Enji hangs up. That's about the time Hawks gets a text.

Garaki:<The results are in, but before I hand them over. Tamura requests your help. We need the plague doctor alive. He killed one of our members and took the arm of another.>

Hawks:<Just tell me when and where.>