20: Surgery Of Flames

3rd person pov:

Dabi sits down and keeps his gaze to the floor.

Dabi:"Elaberate Doctor. What is this damn thing?"

Both hands reach to cover the back of his neck.

Doc:"The device is complicated. You'll need multiple surgeries in order to remove it safely. That's even if we can get threw the shell. With every surgical procedure, there's a life or death chance. So be aware that five would remove all of it. That includes the explosive components."

Over:"Explosive?!"

Dabi:"Much be his doing. If he can't have me, no one can."

Doc:"The first surgery is to remove the blasting cap to disarm the bomb. The second procedure is to remove the meterial of the bomb. The third is to remove the tracker, and finally, the piece That's pressed against the nerves. Giving you your quirk back.

Dabi:"Wait, he's tracking me?"

Over:"Not while you're on the compound. We have a signal jammer. He can't even set off the bomb while you're here."

Dabi:"If you promise to take revenge on them if I die. I'll do the surgeries without question."

Doc:"We'll begin tomorrow and give you a week in-between each to give you time."

The doctor leaves , but chisaki stays.

Over:"If something should happen to you. I'll carry your wishes, but you aren't going to die on my watch. Even though we've only just gotten to start knowing one another. You're in the yakuza. Meaning you're family now."

Dabi smiles and looks up to meet chisaki's eyes.

Dabi:"I was wondering...... nevermind."

Dabi's face blushes as he looks away. So chisaki gently grasps his chin to guide his gaze back up.

Chisaki:"Tell me."

Dabi:"I was wondering, tomorrow after the surgery. Can we....... go out on a date?"

Chisaki:"Sure, will karaoke be a good start or a movie, perhaps?"

Dabi: "A movie, but this time at your place."

Chisaki holds Dabi's hands.

Chisaki:"It's a date then."

Dabi turns beet red and smiles.

Meanwhile, Hawks looks at his phone. Hoping that he'll get Dabi's signal. Only for another day of disappointment. Since Hawks is at home. He cries out in anger.

An outer view of his bedroom shows how Hawks takes out his rage on the walls. As deep claw marks dig into every wall. Then a package arrives. Hawks picks it up and opens it. Only for his anger to subside with a sinister smile.

Hawks:"With these, I'll keep you by my side forever. Now, to prepare this place for the day that you're back home."