17: Welcome To The Family

3rd person pov:

Two guards stand out to watch outside the front door of Dabi's apartment. While overhaul and dabi talk.

Meanwhile, as Hawks walks around the league of villains hideout. He spots shigaraki at the bar with korogiri.

Shigaraki looks over at Hawks.

Shigaraki:"You need to leave hero. We want nothing to do with your obsession over a burnt idiot. The yakuza isn't much of a threat now. So I'm sure you'll be able to handle them."

Magne:"Honey, I get that love is a powerful thing, and nothing will stop you. I just ask that you see things from our point of view. There's nothing for us to gain and everything to lose."

Hawks looks down, and magne places her hand on Hawks shoulder.

Magne:"I wish you both a happy life together once you get him back."

A soft smile shows on Hawks lips. Before walking out of the front door. He bows in thanks for everything they've done for him. Then he takes flight.

Hawks:^With a few connections. I'll be able to be a part of a future mission to take him down. I just have to wait. Though that's easier said than done. I hope you're alright, Dabi.^

Overhaul leans forward after hearing about Dabi's past.

Over:"I see, so that's your motives. I think with a few adjustments. Both our plans can work together."

Dabi:"That's amazing. So when do you want to start on this damn thing?"

Dabi points to his neck.

Overhaul:"Rest today. We'll begin tomorrow."

Overhaul snaps his fingers and a guard from the door walks in with a basket in hand.

Over:"I know this might not help, but as a welcome gift. I got you some burn creams, losions, and hair dye friendly shampoo. So please enjoy. I'll be stopped by again tomorrow."

As overhaul stands up. Dabi reaches forward. Only to pull back a moment later. Overhaul notices and pats his head.

Over:"The warmth of your flames will return. That I promise you."

Dabi's eyes glimmer. So he looks down with a smile.

Dabi:"Thank you, chisaki."

Overhaul leaves, but stations a guard to stand by his door in case dabi needs something.

Later that night. Dabi watches the news. As reports of a ua student, was kidnapped by the League of Villains.