24: Seeing Things

3rd person pov

As overhaul talks with the two young heroes. His patience is wearing thin.

Over: ^if I don't do something quick. These brats will ruin everything. I'd better take care of them.^

The moment overhaul removes his glove. The little girl rushes to his side.

Over: ^ You don't know how lucky you are. Thanks to Eri, you'll live another day.^ "Well, let's go home, Eri."

The girl trembles and takes overhauls gl9ved hand to walk back. Once away from the heroes. Overhaul glares at the girl beside him. Only for her haze to stay on the ground.

Over:"Eri, if those two died. It would be your fault. They would've lived if they had never met you. Luckily for them. You managed to come back to me before things got violent."

Eri:"S...orry, i....I won't do it again."

Over:"That's a good girl."

As they walk up to the compound. Chisaki sees something on the ground out of the corner of his eye. It's almost like a shadow passing by.

Kai looks up, only to see nothing there. That's about the time that Eri's hair moves ever so slightly.

Once inside, overhaul hands Eri over to her new guard. The old one walks up to apologize. Only to be killed by a touch from overhaul in front of her.

Over:"Let his death be an example of the consequences for running away."

Eri:"Y-yes, sir."

Once the girl is back in her room. Overhaul heads home. Only to see dabi fast asleep on the couch. On the floor where Dabi's arm dangles over the side is the remote to the television.

Kai:"Fell asleep waiting for me? Sorry it took so long, but I'm here now."
Chisaki picks dabi up and carries him to bed. After tucking dabi in. He prepares the couch for himself.

Meanwhile, later that night, Hawks had to be in his office for some paperwork on reports on his arrests for the day. While looking through the files. He finds a letter from tokoyami. Asking to intern at his agency.

Hawks:"Interesting. This might be the ticket I've been waiting for."

Hawks chuckles with a light pink to his cheeks in excitement.

Hawks: ^ It's only a matter of time."

Between Hawks fingers. He twirls from one to the next, a tiny feather. Before flicking it up at the ceiling where a picture of dabi and hawks having coffee is pinned up. The feather sticks through the picture at Dabi's chest.

While sitting on his desk to look out of his huge window that leads to a high top balcony. Hawks spread his legs and uses his wings like a blanket to cover himself. One feather locks the door so no one can disturb him. That's when Hawks' fingers begin to wonder down his chest. Only to explore further into heated territory.

In only moments, Hawks coos out as his head leans back in delight in the erotic euphoria he just expireanced.

Once calmed down. Hawks gets dressed, and his wings flop down to relax for a moment before finishing his work.