55: Poppa's Home

3rd person pov:

Just as kasui and tokoyami are almost at the house.

Best jeanist is grading papers when kasui's phone rings.

Bes:"Kasui has detention. So I'm in posesion of his phone until he's released from class."

Haw:"If that's true. Then why do I see you sitting alone in the classroom?"

Jeanist looks up to see a shadow floating outside of the window before it shatters.

Feathers fly to pin jeanist, but he tangles them in threads. Stopping some just short of piercing his eyes.

The glass crunches with every step Hawks takes in his advancements towards jeanist. Only for more feathers to cut all of the threads.

Before jeanist has time to weave another web. Hawks has jeanist back against the wall and a feather to his throat.

Haw:"I'll only ask you once more. Where is my son?"

Bes:"You're too late. He knows everything you tried to hide. Even now, he's gonna uncover how far your crazy ass went to keep him."

Haw:"Well then, I'll just have to speed up my plans."

With a slice. Hawks turns his back. Only to be wrapped up in threads. As jeanist uses his quirk to close the cut on his neck.

Bes:"I won't let you hurt one of my students."

Hawks is so angry that his nails grow out and the marks around his eyes grow darker.

With a large swish. The top half of ua is cut and causes the building to collapse.

Meanwhile, kasui lands and looks around.

Toko:"For an abandoned property. It sure is kept up. The yard is clean and kept. Not to mention the house looks untouched by time."

Kas:"Not to mention there's no for sale sign anywhere."

Tokoyami looks in the mailbox and sees an electrical bill.

Toko:"Check this out. The bill is for this month."

Kas:"Holy shit! ¥40 million!?"

Toko:"Is your dad mining bit coin? What the hell would need that much power?"

Kas:"Let's find out. Come on."

Both notice that the house is unlocked and hasn't been touched in years. Yet the outside has been kept clean. All of the furniture hasn't been moved either. So kasui searches his parents bedroom. While tokoyami searches the office. Only to find two keys in the desk.

Kasui finds the chains and ropes. Alongside  other things that make Kasui quickly drop them and run out.

Kas:"What the fuck. I didn't need to see that."

Kasui uses handsanitizor and shivers.

Toko:"I found something!"

Kas:"If it's more kinky shit. I don't wanna see."

Toko:"I found two keys. One to the attic and the other to the shed."

Kasui walks to the attic where kaname opens the door. Once up there. They see dried blood and chains. Alongside two stomped out cigarettes.

Kas:"Is this where everything went down that night?"

Toko:"Let's hurry up and check the other location before it's too late."

Both run out and go to the shed. Only for kasui's wings to pick up on something coming close. So they quickly hide. Only to realize that they left the key in the padlock. Once the door opens. They hear a loud buzzing sound coming from inside. Once the door shuts. The sound completely stops.

Toko:"Sound proofed?"

Kas:"Let's go. He's hiding something, and I wanna see it for myself."

The moment they enter the shed. They don't see Hawks anywhere. So kasui walks deeper in and sees a large olval on it's side shaped machine with multiple heavy cords coming from it. There's four buttons on a panel infront of it. So kasui presses the one with the eye label.

The machine begins to turn to a viewing window. That's when he sees something he isn't expecting.

Kas:"Poppa?"

Tokoyami looks back at the door. Only for something to drop behind him. A hand grasps over his mouth to prevent him from alerting kasui.

Haw:"I warned you to stay away."

*SPLACK!*

A feather is stabbed into his back, and tokoyami falls to the floor.

While kasui walks up to touch the glass that dabi is behind.

Dabi is laying in a bed with a mask over his face and chains on his wrists and ankles. Ports are in his torso for newtrishion. While ports are taped to multiple parts of his body for muscle stimulation from electrodes.

Kas:"What happened to you poppa?"

Kasui looks in the reflection of the glass and sees Hawks standing behind him.