42: A Telling Song

3rd person pov:

The same thing day in and day out. Only in different places or positions.

Four months have passed since dabi and hawks moved out of the city, and dabi has learned one survival move.

If it's a hum when Hawks comes home from work. The day went well, but if he sings. Hawks is going to demand something from him to cheer up. On this day, it's Christmas Eve, and Hawks has left the house singing. This is new behavior. So dabi plays it safe. Getting ready for his return home.

Hours pass, and Hawks gets a notification that there's a package at the door. Yet he never ordered anything. So he checks the camera to see dabi pulling in a huge box.

Suspicion causes hawks to return home earlier than normal.

Hawks:"Babe, where are you?"

Hawks searches every room but doesn't see him anywhere. So Hawks begins to panic and sing to calm his nerves.

Hawks:" Teeder todder, bread and water, someone's being lead to slaughter. With a knife in hand  and bound in chain,
They'll never see your ass again.
Locked away,
Throughout the day,
Your blood has begun to trickle away.
So count your blessings and begin to pray. You won't have to suffer through another day."

The song is sang in the same tone and rhythm as the worms crawl in the worms crawl out. Normally, dabi would show himself whenever Hawks sang this, but today, he hasn't.

That's when Hawks opens the bedroom door upstairs to see a huge box that looks like a present. On top of there's a note.

< hope this gift cheers you up
        Love Bluejay>

Hawks lifts the lid to see dabi naked with ribbons around his wrists to tie them together. His torso has red ribbon tied like a harness and there's even a bow around his cock. There's even a label over Dabi's lips.

<merry Christmas. Here's a toy for you.>

Hawks looks and notices Dabi's hard.

Hawks:"How did you achieve that sweety?"

Dabi holds up a bottle of viagra. So Hawks chuckles and lifts dabi out of the box. Setting him on the bed and removes the label.

Dabi:"I didn't know what else to get you. So-"

Hawks kisses dabi and gets undressed. Sitting behind him to stroke Dabi's cock.

Dabi:"Babe, I gotta ask something. Why do you sing that song? Surely there's another song you kno-mmh."

Hawks covers Dabi's mouth and places two fingers inside to lightly pinch his tongue. Hawks leans in close and nips Dabi's ear.

Hawks:"I'll answer that question another time, but for now, it
Would only ruin the mood. Now bend over."

Hawks used the hand that silenced dabi to push him forward before thrusting inside without preping.

As Hawks is pounding away. Dabi tries to put on a show like he's enjoying it. When really he's just going through the motions.

Hawks finishes and helps dabi to before catching his breath.

Once Hawks flops on the bed. Dabi straddles him.

Hawks:"What are you doing, babe?"

Dabi:"Now it's time for your birthday gift."

Dabi positions himself to go inside Hawks.

Hawks:"Wait, I don't think that's such a good- nah~!"

Two fingers go in for prep, and Hawks loses his composure. His hand gripped the sheets tightly with every motion. Then it happens.

Dabi:"Relax and take a deep and slow breath out for me."

Hawks does as he is asked and moans loudly at the sudden pressure and pain he feels when dabi penitrates him. Slow and steady, dabi begins to map out where his g spot could be. Only for hawks to convulsed from stimulation. Unable to even moan.

Dabi smirks and picks up the pase.

With every thrust dabi imagines, a knife stabbed Hawks and Kai sucking dabi off.  Causing dabi to moan out before both climax. Dabi pulls out and passes out. Only to wake up to an empty bed on Christmas day.

Dabi goes in search for him but only finds a freshly cooked breakfast.

When dabi looks in Hawks office. He finds an email on the screen with the subject line.

<project 00-cyte>

Boss<delivery is due today. I know it's the holiday, but this is part of your job aswell.>

Hawks<not this month. I'll deliver it next month.>

Boss<You don't have the time for that if it goes critical. Think this through before it's too late.>

No response
back from Hawks, but he's not at home. Hours pass before Hawks comes home with a box and takes it to the attic to store away.

Dabi:"What's that?"

Hawks:"You'll find out in a few weeks when it's your birthday. Now let's eat"

Dabi:"You were gone for hours. So I put it away."

Hawks:"That's fine. Wanna go out to eat then? I saw a new restaurant was in town."

Dabi's eyes brighten up. As this is the first time he's been allowed to leave the house.