3: Practice

3rd person pov:

Hawks stands up to walk away.

Hawks:"Excuse me while I step out for a call. I'll be back in a while. So don't move from that spot."

Once Hawks leaves. Dabi looks for anything that could cut the collar off.

Hawks hums a tone until the call goes through.

Haw:"Hey boss-"

Hawks pulls the phone away. As his boss yells at him.

Boss:"What the hell were you thinking! We don't have a program like that! Just who is he, and why did you schedule a conference to talk about the program after your show!!!"

Haw:"Ma'am, please calm down. I'll explain everything tonight,  but I need your help to make this work. There are some things I'll need for the program. Some I'll buy later, but for now, I need the basics."

Boss:"You already took a prototype collar from us. What more could you want!?"

Hawks smirks and licks his lips.

Meanwhile, dabi finds a nail file. So he tries to use it, but as it moves the collar off his skin. Dabi hears a buzzing sound. So he stops.

Dabi:^Damnit, without the key. I can't break this fucking collar.^"why the hell does it have a bell on it?"
Hawks walks back in.

Haw:"It's so I can hear wherever you are or any movement. Just in case you think about escaping."

Dabi looks down. As Hawks glares at what's in his hand. So, dabi hands over the nail file and sits on the bed.

Without a word spoken. The room grows quiet until Hawks boots thump against the wood floor.

Dabi is pushed on his back when Hawks straddles him. He leans in to whisper to dabi.

Haw:"I'm upset that you were trying to get away, but handing it over was wise of you. Showing that there is a chance for us. However, I still won't let the attempt side without some sort of ramification."

Dabi glares at Hawks, but just as dabi was about to push him away. Hawks pins his wrists above his head with ong hand. Leaving his right hand free to grasp Dabi's chin.

Haw:"One kiss and I'll forgive you, my love."

Dabi growls and goes to kick him between the legs. That's when the doorbell rings.

Haw:"Wow, that was fast. Looks like we'll be having more fun together."

Hawks gets off of dabi but uses his feathers to keep dabi down.

Dabi:^This could be my chance. If someone hears me. There might be a chance to escape, but if I fail, *gulp*^

Dabi takes a deep breath in, but just as he's about to call for help. A feather pulls up with something cloth, and shoves it in his mouth.

Hawks takes the box, and after shutting the door. He hears muffled screams.

Haw:*sigh*"Looks like he's gonna be tough to crack."^No matter, with these, and what I ordered off azamon. He'll be broken in no time.^

Hawks walks in and drops the heavy box. As he blushes at the sight.

Haw:"Oh babe, you look amazing."

Hawks leans over dabi and removes the clean underwear out of his mouth.

Dabi:"HEEEELPHM!"

Hawks kisses dabi. Being sure to be careful. The moment Dabi's jaw acts like he's about to bite. Hawks pulls away and boops Dabi's nose.

Haw:"Since you've been so naughty today. I was going to train you for tonight, but exhausting you beforehand will do just fine. That way, fighting me in public will be a mute point of worry."

Dabi:"You're a sick fuck you know that?"

Haw:"A sick fuck am I? Well then let's test your theory out. Tonight of corse. Right now, I've got to get back to work. So I'll prepare you while I'm away."

Hawks pulls out chains from the box, and as he bends down. The necklace with the key to his collar hangs down. Hawks notices and tucks it back under his shirt.

Hawks walks over and begins to restrain dabi. Who's fighting back with every fiber of his being. He even bites Hawks and trying to headbutt him. So Hawks adds more.

From leather hand covers to prevent picking at his restraints, to a ballgag and blindfold. Chains on his wrists, forearms, ankles, knees, thighs, and waist. Even a chain attached to the collar to keep him from sitting up. Dabi struggles to get free.

Haw:"Now for the last pieces."

Hawks m9ves Dabi's head to the side and places earplugs in his ears.

Hawks then continues to look in the box for the last things he asked for.

Once he's finished. He kisses the ball of the gag.

Haw:"See you in six hours."

Just as Hawks leaves. His other package comes. So he takes it inside for later before taking off.