28: The Day Of Changes

3rd person pov:

Weeks have passed, and it's the day before Dabi's final procedure.

The morning starts with a gloom hanging in the air. So Kai gets a chef to cook for them for the entire day. That way, there's no time apart from one another.

Kai:"Babe?"

After an entire hour of silence.  Chisaki breaks it while they're eating.

Dabi:"These last three weeks have been the best of my life...... thanks to you."

Kai:"Same, Dabi."

Both smile. Only for Dabi to place  his hand on chisaki's thigh.

Dabi blushes. Giving Kai the sign that he's ready to move forward.

Kai stands up and holds Dabi's hands to lead him into the bedroom.

Dabi begins to undress. Only for chisaki to take charge. Ripping Dabi's shirt off.

Dabi moves in for a kiss and gently bites the mask to pull it down. All awhile kai's hands explore Dabi's chest. Before slipping in to pull Dabi's pants off.

Once undressed, Kai takes off his shirt and drops his pants.

Now that both are fully exposed. Kai pins Dabi's arms above his head as he lines up to dabi.

Kai:"How are you feeling? Shall we continue?"

Dabi:"Yes~"

Both of their lips crash into one another. Kai grinds against the bottom male's rock hard cock. Once in position, Kai sits on it. Letting dabi penitrate his tight ass.

Kai:"Holy fah~!"

Dabi hums at the sensation and with every bounce. Both give in to their desires to please the other.

Kai leaves kisses anywhere he can think to make the moment intensify.

Leaving Both of them a moaning, groaning, and whimpering mess.

Pace picks up with the amount of sweat that poors off them. Hearts racing in sync and breaths get heavy with a quickness about them.

Dabi:"GRRRMNAH~!"

With that sound. Dabi's pelvis thrusts up. Going deeper into Kai. Bringing them closer to climax.

Kai covers his mouth. As the moan that tried to come out was louder than he knew he could make.

Dabi smirks and bucks again. Causing the same reaction.

Kai:"Don't you dare."

Dabi:"Dare you say? I love a challenge. See how long you can stay on cowboy."

Dabi thrusts into Kai until he's begging.

Kai:"No more please. It's too much."

Dabi sits up and kisses Kai. Both move into one another. Bodies collide and speed picks up until-

Dabi/kai:"FUUUUCKH~!!"

With that, the climax is reached. Leaving both gasping and exhausted.

Kai pulls up and flops beside dabi. Both looking into one another's eyes.

Dabi:"I love*huh* I love you, kai."

Kai:"I*huh* I love you more. *huh huh hu-pff.*

Dabi plops a pillow on kai's face.

Dabi:"Like hell you do. That's my job."

Kai:"Hehehahaha!"

Dabi is surprised,  as this is the first time he's heard Kai laugh that hard. So dabi smiles and wraps his arms around him.

The rest of the day is them snuggling. Then the day comes. As dabi goes in for surgery. Heroes gather outside to raid the compound.