21: Stay By His Side

3rd person pov:

Chisaki doesn't leave Dabi's side until the next day. When dabi is rolled back for surgery.

Chusaki waits in the lobby for news. As Dabi's procedure will take six hours.

In the back. Dabi is laid on his side and has a combination of an iv and mask to keep him sedated. As the first incision is made. The doctors quickly realize that there's more to what they're dealing with. As the second cut is made. Dabi's body regenerates and heals the wounds.

Doc:"Let's work quickly. We only have a small window."

The team nods, and everyone keeps cutting to keep the wound open. That way, the head doctor can remove the blasting cap.

As the doctor pulls the price out. What looks like a small hand reaches and grabs it to pull it back in place. That's when the doctor finds out that the shell is a tiny nomu.

As it pulls the cap back. The anisteasialigyst cuts it free. Giving the doctor a chance. The doctor places the price in an insenerator to ensure no retrieval.

Doc:"Vials?"

Nurse:"Still good, sir."

Doc:"Excilent. Let's keep going."

The team watches over the nomu to be sure that it can't make another cap. Luckily, it can not. However the doctor doesn't feel safe leaving the bomb inside dabi. So his team goes to work on that next. Being sure to let overhaul know that the surgery will be longer.

Updating him about the knew information.

Hearing the news sends chills down chisaki's spine.

Chisaki:"That fucking bird needs to be battered and fried for the shit he's pulled. After the procedure. Send out just enough signal to let that basterd know that something was removed, but don't let him find out what."

Doc:"Yes, sir."

Over:"He's about to learn that you don't fuck with this family."

Another repeat as the nomu reaches out to keep the bomb. Only for it to be cut away like the other piece. The team watches over the nomu to see it retreat inside and hide. Then Dabi's wounds close up.

Doc:"How's our patiant?"

Nurse:"Still stable."

Doc:"That's great news."^ Though our last fight might be the next surgery. Once the tracker is removed. This thing might be trouble. His next surgery could be his last, but it could also be his last day alive.^

Dabi is rolled to a room for overnight observation. He's also still asleep. The reason is to watch over him with a constant scan to show if the nomu makes any moves to indanger Dabi's life.

Chusaki is shown to the room and keeps watch over his monitors to assist the staff. Never once does chisaki let Dabi's hand go. Until the doctor says dabi is safe to leave.

Once the wound was closed. The nomu goes dormant. Giving dabi the green light to leave only after two days of watching over him.