5: Choice Made

3rd person pov:

As Hawks finishes the last two hours of his shift. His concentration begins to drift away from his patrols. As he's too excited by the sounds, dabi is giving off.
Hawks bites his lip and stops in mid flight. Free falling as he moans quietly. Only to regain control soon after. Panting and now heated from over stemulation.

Hawks:"I'd better turn this off before I get ferral with lust."

Just as Hawks reaches up to turn the earbud off.

*Tink TInk TONK!*

Dabi:"Hm-Hm-NNNNGM!!"

*THONK!*

Hawks stops in mid flight to check the camera's. That's when he sees that blood is coming from under the blindfold and with the drool from the ball gag. As some of Dabi's staples are being pulled.

Hawks:^Oh hell, wait what was causing those sounds a moment ago?^

Dabi lifts his head up and hawks sees dabi bang hid head on the metal bars of the headboard on the bed.

Hawks:^I gotta stop him before it's too late.^

Hawks had left two feathers at the house. One massive and the other medium in size.  The massive one cuts the gag off and keeps Dabi's jaw shut by wrapping around his head.

Dabi:"You fucking bi-"

The medium feather takes off to the kitchen for a moment.

Hawks:^One part alcohol to two parts bleach. Now drench the rag and ring it out.^

The feather comes to dabi and covers his airways with the rag. In moments Dabi's struggling subsides. Once asleep, the rag is removed. The massive feather watches his breathing. While the other checks his pulse.

Hawks breathes a sigh of relief.

Hawks:"Good thing my shift is over. Now, to get ready for the show."

Hawks flies back home. Once at home. He kisses Dabi's forehead and begins to check on him.

Hawks:"He has some minor tairs from his staples." ^now to check his eyes.^

Hawks takes the blindfold off and sees that his tearducts are burned.

Hawks:^Was he crying?^"Oh babe, I'm so sorry."

Hawks releases dabi from the restraints and carries him to a warm bath. Where he washes Dabi's face with a gentle touch. However, the water washes a bit of the dye out. So Hawks lays dabi on the bed and heads out to buy some dye.

While away, dabi is still asleep. Once finished, Hawks returns and begins to bathe him. However, Hawks leaves Dabi's boxers alone.

Hawks:^I'm sure he wouldn't want me to see. So I'll leave him some new clothes to wear while I'm out.^

Once done, Hawks lays towels on the bed before laying dabi down. Making sure to redye his hair before heading our.

An hour passes before dabi wakes up to the sound of a television playing.

Fan:<I can't wait to see what Hawks has in store for us today. Only time will tell what our hero model will wear tonight."

Jeanist:"I heard that he has three outfits for us today. He has business attire, fashionable cozy, and a mystery. Could the secret be for a lover, perhaps?"

Dabi sits there.

Dabi:"If I don't watch it. He'll probably get pissed. I wouldn't want to see what happens if it's any worse then last time."

*gurglegroangrrr*

Dabi:"I'd better make a snack and settle in."