15: Shie Hassaikai

3rd person pov:

Spinner:"We gotta go. There's no need to stick around anymore. You'll just have to count the loss and move on."

Hawks:"I refuse. No matter what happens. Dabi will be mine."

From sarrow to rage. Hawks goes to approach overhaul. Only for spinner to chop the back of his neck.

Spinner:"Now isn't the timenor the place. We'll retreat and form a new plan."

Spinner carries Hawks out as if he was a passed out drunk.

Meanwhile, dabi closes his eyes as one of overhauls men hands over a case full of cash.

"Wait, sir. You can't release him yet. The protocol is to put the slaves back into bags once put back to sleep."

Over:"Shut it. I didn't purchase him to be a slave. I bought him another chance at life."

With hand uncovered. Overhaul touches a bar with one finger. Destroying the cage. Two men move in. One to cover Dabi's waist with a blanket. The other to catch him. As dabi had been leaned back against the bars.

Dabi opens his eyes and flinches as overhaul reaches down. Only to feel the tape over his mouth to melt away.

Over:"No more pain. Now you are free."

The man that caught him is untying his arms. The one that covered him has busted the shackles on his ankles.

Overhaul puts his glove back on and offers him a hand.

Over:"I offer protection if You'll join me, but if you wish to leave. I won't stop you. I'll only offer words of wisdom. Without help, he will find you again. Take my hand, and I'll help you achieve whatever dreams you have."

Dabi:^He's right. Hawks has way too many sets of eyes. If I try to fight him alone.^

Dabi remembers being tied down, flown up high, the threats, thirst for sexual acts, and the painful means to control someone.

Dabi:"If I join you. Can you see what he put inside of me and remove it?"

Overhaul:"I'll do anything in my power to ensure your safety."

Dabi smirks and takes overhauls hand. Now he's a member of the Shie Hassaikai. Dabi is then given a suit to change into. Ol

Once finished getting dressed. Dabi is lead to overhaul's car. Once inside, he sits across from the one who saved him twice now. Before any questions are asked. Dabi feels a sense of relief and passes out from exhaustion.

"How careless he is. Trusting us after only just meeting. No wonder a hero preys apon him."

Over:"That's enough. Careful, the next words out of your mouth could be your last."

Overhaul glares at the male and pintches his glove.

"Sorry sir. It won't happen again."

"It better not. Now get to work on him and get us some answers."

"Hm."

The male nods and gets to work.
As one of overhauls men try to scan with their quirk to see what's inside dabi. Overhaul looks threw Dabi's hair for a feather. Sure enough there was one.

Overhaul:"Damn hero and his tricks."

In his hand, overhaul destroys yet another one.

"Boss."

Over:"What did you find out?"

"I'm not sure what this thing is or what it does, but it appears to be within his spine."

Over:"Between discs?"

"Yes, sir. It's between C1 and C2. The bead also seems to be fused to them.

Over:"Which means removal could be fatal."

"That's not all. The only reason t got that much information isn't because of my quirk."

Over:"What do you mean?"

"The area is a quirkless zone. Not even, your quirk could hurt it. Let alone the disc it touches."

Over:"So then that means he's quirkless. As C2 is where the quirk control nerve is located."

"Yes sir."

Overhaul looks at dabi. Who's sleeping peacfuly.

Over:"Keep this between us. I'll be the one to tell him once he's well rested."

"Understood, sir."