10: Buy Time

3rd person pov:

Dabi looks up to see Hawks gritting his teeth with rage on the flight back. Once on the balcony. Hawks pushes dabi inside and shuts the door. Locking it behind him and closing the blinds.

Dabi backs away, and Hawks rips off the mask.

Dabi:"I followed your orders."^He's pissed and I don't know why. This isn't going to end well.^

Hawks approaches and dabi closes his eyes. Only for hawks to embrace him. Causing much confusion.

Dabi:"H..hawks?"

Hawks:"I won't let anyone take you away from me. So I'll make sure everyone knows who you belong to."

The shoulder that enji touched. Hawks moves Dabi's shirt to expose it. Where hawks licks and kisses it. Before sucking and a tiny bite to finish the mark.

Hawks says in a seductive tone.

Hawks:"I want all of you to myself. Now that I've had a taste. I want nothing more than to devour you."

As Hawks leans in for a kiss. Dabi stops him.

Dabi:"Not yet."

Hawks looks at dabi with a mean glare.

Dabi:"Just a little more time. After seeing you on TV last night. I..... I know what I want, but I'm just not there yet, and since it'll be my first time. I wanna be sure to do it right.....for you."

Dabi looks down with a slight blush to his cheeks. So Hawks embrasses him.

Hawks:"Very well. Just let me know when you're ready. I'll be waiting. By the way. I never asked for your name."

Dabi:"The name's Dabi."

Hawks:"My name is keigo.

Hawks prepares the couch for dabi. Only to see dabi heading to the bedroom.

Dabi:"Well, you coming to bed or not?"

Hawks throws the mask. Only to miss the bite marks of held back rage that mark the bit inside.

Everyday for about two weeks was the same. Go out for photos after Hawks shift ended. While Hawks was at work. Dabi stayed at the house doing anything to keep himself busy. Whether using Hawks gym equipment, to cooking or cleaning. Then Hawks saw that the bit in the mask was wearing out.

Hawks:^How cheep. It's already breaking. I wouldn't want him getting hurt. I guess he doesn't need it anymore.^

Dabi looks for the mask. Only to see Hawks throwing it away.

Hawks:"You'll no longer need it. Now, let's go out."

At first, every time Hawks would flirt. Dabi would look away

Dabi:"tch"

Hawks:"You're such a brat sometimes."

Hawks would remind himself to wait. Yet everyday it was getting harder to hold back.

Then, after two months. Hawks was about to take the usual coffee shop picture. When dabi pulls him into a kiss. Surprising the hero.

Hawks:"Great, now I can't post the picture for the blog."

Dabi:"It's been two months now. So, are you ready?"

Hawks is flustered and stands up.

Hawks:"Do you mean you're?"

Dabi smirks and licks his lips. Causing Hawks to pick him up to head home.