37: Shared Last Meal

3rd person pov:

As dabi dreams of Kai. His m8nd is in a better place. Laughing as they lay in a grassy meadow. Both tangled in one another's arms. While enjoying the sunshine of the clear blue sky.

Dabi:"You know something. My quirk is nothing compared to the warmth you give me."

Kai:"Is that right? Maybe we should make it permanent then."

As dabi looks over. He sees Kai sitting up to get on one knee.

Dabi:"Babe~"

Kai's face begins to change as dabi sits up. Changing into hawks and it's splattered in blood.

So, dabi backs away to run. Only to be wrapped up in the tangled grass.

Dabi's quirk flair to burn it away. Only for hawks to blow then out like a candle.

Hawks reaches and pulls dabi into a kiss as dabi freezes in place.

When dabi opens his eyes. He finds himself   chained to a chair. The gag is removed completely and his arms can move enough to feed himself.

Sitting on the table infront of him is a full KFC dinner with a bottle of chardonnay with lit candles.

Hawks:"Are you hungry, my darling?"

Dabi:"fuck off."

Hawks sighs and begins to plate Dabi's food.

Hawks:"I'm giving you a chance to eat freely without force. Please don't make me force you to eat. Now legs or breasts?"

Dabi:"No wings?"

Hawks smiles and puts two wings on Dabi's plate.

Dabi:"Tch asshole."

As dabi begins to examine the food. Hawks takes a spoon an swoops off a bit to taste first off of Dabi's place. Even letting dabi choose where Hawks bites on the chicken.

Hawks:"There's nothing wrong with the food. Now enjoy."

As dabi eats. Hawks fixes his plate and pools them some wine. Making sure dabi sees him take the first sip.

Dabi doesn't let his guard down,  but every bite of food reminds dabi that this is his first meal in twenty-four hours. After a few minutes of silence. Hawks speaks.

Hawks:"So I was wondering. Why do you hate Endeavor so much? I'm only asking so that I can share your dream. After all I wanna be sure to kill him for you."

Dabi choked but manages to catch his breath back fast.

Dabi:"That's none of your business. He's mine got it? Don't you dare try to take that away from me."

Dabi's eyes stairs daggers into hawks. Causing the hero to look down at his food.

Hawks:"Well I can see this dinner failed. In two days, your father will die. However, your siblings aren't so lucky."

Enji is at his hero office to do research on Hawks. That's when he gets a call from shoto.

Enji:"What do you want shoto-"

Sho:"Natsu and fuyumi aren't at home and the door was open. Did something happen? Natsu even left his phone by the door."

Enji stands up as a feather floats by his window with natsuo's coat.

Hawks:"You see, I brought guests to see you after dinner. They're waiting in my home office."

Hawks eyes stair back to look into Dabi's soul. That's when dabi sees his own terrified expression reflected in them.

Hawks thinks back to when he left the mall and passed over the todoroki house. Where he saw natsuo walking alone on the street. So he sent feathers to capture him, and fuyumi walked out to give natsuo his charger. Only to be a witness that Hawks didn't want. So he grabbed her aswell.

Hawks:"They've waited so very long to see their big brother again."