31: The Fallen Crow

3rd person pov:

Dabi pulls to break free of the chain's that bind his wrists behind his back. Shackles on his ankles make it impossible to take large enough steps to run away. The cloth tied to be between his upper and lower jaw make speaking fuetial.

Kai is also in the same situation, but with a bar to keep his arms stretched long behind his back, and quirk stopping gloves over his hands.

Kai opens his eyes and struggles for a moment aswell. That is until the van stops.

Passenger cop:"Why did you stop the vehicle?"

As the cop reaches for the radio to call for help. The driver stabs him in the throat before turning back into Toga.

Toga:"This is your stop, love birds. It's time to clip the wings of the crow."

Dabi begins to hypovantilate. So Kai places his foot atop Dabi's and rubs it. Both lean in but are unable to kiss. So they put their foreheads together and noses touching.

Dabi:^I can't lose you.^

Kai:^I should've killed them when I had the chance. Then you would be safe.^

Shigaraki decays the doors and spinner drags Kai out. While twice pins dabi back.

Dabi:"MMMH!"

Spinner throws chisaki to the ground, and compress takes one of his arms.

Com:"Just taking what belongs to me."

Shiggy:"You overstepped your authority when you killed my family. Now you'll never see yours ever again."

Shigaraki cuts off overhauls other arm. Leaving chisaki screaming out in agony. Knowing that he can't help his pops, and can never hold dabi again.

As Shigaraki stands up. Dabi's muffled threats to kill them echo out as spinner walks towards the van.

Dabi:"AH HNG HM!-"

*tink-tap.*

Something sounds above the van. Like footsteps drawing closer to the edge.

Hawks:"Ayo! Leave some for me. After all, overhaul is my prey to finish off."
Dabi goes silent as Hawks glides off the roof of the van.

Shigaraki:"There's been a change of plans. We're taking the target. He's too valuable to be a hero's fuckboy."

Hawks tilts his head to the side.

Hawks:"Is that right?"

Twice charges at Hawks with clones. Only for them all to be cut down before they could touch him.

As twice coughs up blood. Toga rages and turns into rocklock. Only for hawks to cut her down aswell.

Hawks then puts feathers to spinner, compress, and shigaraki's throats.

Hawks:"I'm taking him. Now give me the other part of our deal. Then I'll take my leave."

Compress drops the letter and hawks picks it up.

Shiggy:"we already know who he is. That letter means nothing to us now."

Hawks puts the letter in his pocket, and his feathers slice their throats.

Hawks then walks over to overhaul.

Dabi:"NM, fweef nonh."

Dabi pleads for hawks not to touch Kai. In his desperation. Dabi steps out of the van. Only for the shackles to make him fumble and face plant. As dabi looks up. He sees two feathers stab into the wounds where his arms use to be. Lifting Kai off the ground. Then a feather stabs into his torso before sinking in.

Kai screams out in pain as a buzzing sound like a bee comes from his stomach.

Kai's screams grow louder before they sound gargled.

Kai's pants by his crotch then begin to turn red. Then dabi sees it. A feather slic8ng Kai up like a slinky. His organs being torn apart like a food prosescer while it spins and cuts up his body. Leaving nothing intact.

By the time it gets passed, Kai's belly button. Kai goes silent and limp.

Hawks continues while dabi lays there speechless and trembling with fear.

Hawks continues while Kai's eyes,nose,mouth, and ears gush out blood by the force created by  the feather. Only when hawks nearly decapitate Kai does he finally stop. Dropping the body right infront of dabi.

Kai's body hits the ground in perfect position for dabi to see those lifeless eyes looking back at him.

Dabi crawls over closer to Kai. His torso bends to try and touch Kai. As his mind is in shock and disbelief at what he's just witnessed. Right as dabi is about to touch Kai. Hawks pulls dabi up and over his shoulder.

Hawks:"Now that the pests are gone. We can go home."

As Hawks takes flight. Endeavor got word that overhaul has melted and was a twice clone. So he goes to investigate.

That's when he finds out about the missing police van and the original driver's body was found stabbed. So Endeavor follows the route they were to take. That's when he finds the carnage hawks left.

Enji:"I found the van, and overhaul along side the league. I need backup now."

As enji gets off the radio. He steps on an envelope. Before enji can open it. His 0hone ch8mes that Hawks has updated his social media with a picture.

<Look at the sleeping angel.😘>

Enji scrolls down to see Dabi's face asleep and hawks taking a selfish with him with a wink and puckered lips holding up a peace sign.

Enji:"damnit, he got what he was after."