40: Broken Nerve

3rd person pov:

Enji hears everything. From fuyumi's muffled cries towards touya and the crackling splats of her body being sliced down the middle. To natsuo's screams and touya telling him to run. Even the choking gargles from the cut larynx do to how deep Hawks slit natsuo's throat.

All enji can do is listen to his children die, and he can't save them. He wasn't even prepared to record the phone call for evidence. As the call wasn't from Hawks phone.

Hawks:"You're mine, never forget that."

Chains go limp and rattle slightly. Then enji hears a zipper and a chair creek.

Enji:"Please stop."

Enji begins to cry, and his knees buckle under him. As he hears sounds of multiple kisses. Then, only for a moment. He hears silence.

Hawks:"Oops, I forgot that you didn't finish eating. Sorry, babyblue. Let's finish dinner."

Enji hears a chair being dragged away. That's when one of enji's sidekicks comes into his office. So enji hangs up the call.

Onima:"Sir, what's wrong?"

Enji wipes the tears away as two emotions collide. With hatred towards Hawks and a deep sarrow for the loss of two of his children. Enji tries to stand up.

Enji:"I just got the news that a villain has killed  natsu and fuyumi."

Onima:"Want us to handle this scumbag for you?"

Enji:"That won't be necessary. I'll handle it. If something were to happen. Give this letter to shoto. He'll know what to do."

Enji walks out of his office and for a moment. The flames that perforate out for his hero suit turn blue with hatred.

2 days have passed, and enji has been stalking outside of Hawks place. Then the time comes, and all of the lights are turned off.

Hawks texts enji the address, but enji got the information from his hero file. That's when enji approaches the front door to see a letter.

<key is under the mat. I'm going out to get us something to eat. Brb>

Enji insinuates the letter and gets the key.

Once inside, the door closes behind him, and he sees the pin code lock on the other side.

Enji:^He's locked me inside. That's fine because he'll be trapped in here with me.^

Enji moves forward and checks around every corner for hawks. By this point, Hawks office looks clean and smells of bleach.

Hawks
Enji:^So this is where they died.^

Enji's flames flair for a split second. That's when he sees a cracked door straight down the hall.  So he opens the door. That's when he hears a buzzing sound.

Enji opens the door and flair for another moment. That's when he sees touya.

Arms bound behind his back as he lays on his side. Legs tied together at ankles, knees, and thighs. Even ropes around to keep his arms tied down at the shoulders.

Enji looks around with a quick glance and rushes over to Touya's side. That's when he sees electrode wires going under Dabi's shirt, and a thick cord coming out of the top of his pants.

Enji whispers to himself.

Enji:"What has he done to you?"

Enji carefully unhooks dabi from the electrodes and pulls on the cord to reveal a vibrator.

Enji flair up in anger. That's when he sees the ballgag and white hair with black stripes.

Enji:^Hawks you sick fuck. When I see you. Nothing is going to stop me from killing you.^

Dabi's hair is white do to all the sweat That's washed out the black dye mostly. Dabi is dehydrated and weak. So enji is about to burn the ropes off. When he sees multiple fire alarms on the bed.

Enji:"Shit."^Gotta move those first.^

As enji moves one carefully to the nightstand. He sees something out of the corner of his eye. Before he can act.

*cli-click!*

Enji feels pressure around his neck, and his quirk isn't responding.

Hawks:"That was easier than I originally thought. Now, it's time for your family reunion."