35: The Last Hope

(TRIGGER WARNING CONTINUES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

3rd person pov:

Dabi's fingers flinch and partially constrict into a fist with every thrust Hawks makes into him.

Dabi:^ How did I get myself into this? Why me?^

Hawks moaning makes dabi want to cry more. So dabi balls up his fists.

Dabi:^This basterd. I won't give you the satisfaction of getting your way. I won't shed another tear. Die, die, die DiE!, DIE!!!^

Every thrust makes his rage boil that much more. Causing a tiny bit of smoke to come off his nose.

Hawks throws his head back with a loud moan. His body tenses up at the peak of stimulation.  Once he calms down. He sees that dabi is flasid.

Hawks:"Oh no, that won't do. You need to cum aswell."^he's not enjoying this. Maybe it's the blindfold?^

Hawks takes off the blindfold and pulls out to bend down.

Hawks:"Set my satisfy you now."

Dabi glares down at Hawks.

Dabi:^ The only thing you could do to get me off is if you dropped dead.^

Hawks wraps his lips around Dabi's cock and inserts a finger up Dabi's ass.

Hawks takes dabi deep down his throat. So dabi bucks his hips. Causing Hawks to almost choke. So Hawks pulls back to address the pain 8n his throat. Causing dabi to chuckle.

Dabi:^Try it again, and it'll happen again.^

Hawks goes back and dabi bucks again. Only this time, Hawks doesn't pull away.

Hawks:^You wanna be rough? If it'll make you happy, then I'll-*glok!*

Dabi's eyes widen at what Hawks is doing. He's crying from the pain and yet his eyes tells dabi that he's happy. Then something unexpected happens.

Dabi:"Ghmg!"

Dabi cums without warning.

Dabi:^HOW THE FUCK DID HE JUST!?^

Hawks pulls away and licks his lips clean before swallowing.

Hawks:"Here's a lesson for you. Being hard only tells me you're enjoying it. Mak8ng you cum while you're not hard is still an option.  I'm only trying to help us bond as a couple. Looks like you need to see how far I'll go for our love."

Hawks opens the package from azamon that Hawks first ordered. That's when dabi sees a bottle of stimulation cream.

Hawks:"Two options are before you. Training with this, or drastic measures."

Hawks pops off the plug of the gag.

Hawks:"Now do your best to tell me witch you'd prefer. The metal in your mouth is to ensure we have more time together. So it doesn't come out until some progress has been made."

Dabi:^He's not taking any chances. Not even the option for me to off myself. Damnit! What can I say in this situation?^

Dabi looks away from Hawks and tries to speak the best he can.

Dabi:"Gi-e -e ore ti-e to think a-out it."

Hawks:"Unfortunately there isn't time to think about it. So I'll choose for you then. You'll get one chance with this before drastic needs to come into plan. Play nice, and I'll remove the gag completely. However the rest of your restraints won't be removed until I want them off you."

Hawks opens the bottle and rubs his hands.

Hawks:"Now let's start round two. We got a lot of time to catch up on. For everyday you were gone. We'll have a round for. It might be non-stop for three days."

Dabi squirms as Hawks pumps Dabi's cock with the cream on his hands.

After ten minutes, Hawks gets dabi to cum again.

Hawks:"You're still not turned on? Looks like drastic it'll be. So tell me something. Which sibling should I kill first? Shoto seems like a good choice, though fuyumi might be better. I mean she is the weakest. Natsuo however has a soft spot in your heart. As you use to confide in him. Isn't that right, touya~?"

Dabi gasps and darts his full attention to Hawks.

Hawks:"I knew it. With how Endeavor acted wanting to save you so badly. He must've found the DNA Results. If you don't choose one. I'll choose for you."

Dabi pulls on the chains like a wild beast. Foaming out the mouth in anger.

Dabi:HUCK HOU!!"

Hawks:"Oh honey, you had a chance to fuck me already. Well I'm heading out. If I were you. I wouldn't move until I get back."
Hawks sets up dozens of tiny feathers above dabi that point down at him.

Hawks:"I gave your father a time frame. This is for him if he shows up before the designated time. So try not to make a sound while I'm gone."

As Hawks walks out of the room. He plugs the gag to silence dabi the best he can. As his feathers are on auto attack to the source of a sound.