chapter-59

Nandu's POV

I was utterly in shock when he snapped at me.That too when he said there won't be nothing much important to Remember. I felt my world crumbled down.I felt our bond got stronger when he talk about his parents whom he don't even talk with Grandpa.But It's all my illusion.These teenage hormones is making everything feel immense.

From morning everything felt wrong, today is the worst day in my life.Yesterday I was all happy and bubbly and today everything turned gloomy.I know even though she was wrong but her Love is true and honest but I can't accept the change in things so suddenly.

It takes time, my heart need space to accept them the way they're, even though my brain processed the information but I'm not a robot to change it's functioning so suddenly.I'm just a mere human who feels things but not work according to others commands. That's the way everyone wants us to behave.But I can't play that way.

I literally can't. That's what she is doing from the early morning trailing behind me. Continuously saying one thing or the other,.I don't know how early she woke up , as total time she was trailing behind me and also prepared food.

Even after I asked that just give some space everything will be alright. She don't try to listen to me but was saying her words. I know Mom will be Mom,She'll be the only person who thinks about her kids hunger more than anything. I wanted to eat if she'll be silent. But in frustration, we girls talk much more. She was pleading, scolding and talking much .Even after I say, she just don't listen,because Mom's become deaf when they don't want to listen ,but they will listen everything ,even when we talk secretly.

With her way I was completely annoyed.So I said ' No' to food. To which she started all over again that I too feel disgust like him and all.

"Mom, Please Stop, Just give me sometime. I'll be okay" I reasoned.

"How much time do you need!?" She asked little innocently.

"Mom, How can I say that!?  How can you even ask that !?". I said annoyed.

"It's ...not like that....Nandu.... Just that I can't bare this anxiety. I'm getting old , you have to understand my situation too", She exaggerate things just like kid.

At times, I feel whether she was my Mom or Am I hers!? She do things in that way.

I huffed and ready to leave that's when she again asked," Nandu, Just have some food. I prepared your favourite biryani for you". To which I don't feel happy. I'm thinking of going to temple to have peace due to many messed up thoughts in my mind.

I just stared at her and said ," Mom, Don't butter me up. Just leave me for few days ".With that I just went out,thinking whether I have to ask her to keep it in fridge before she leaves ,not to have it completely.

I went to temple and sat before Lord Shiva and meditate for few minutes. It relaxes my mind and make it clear. But when I see a beautiful family where a boy is teasing her little sister made her pinch him.Seeing that her Mom glared at her ordered her not to do that, while she and her dad sharing a knowing look with smiles.To which he was saying no with just facial expressions.But she wasn't obeying both of them.

Seeing them there was twinge of pain missing my own beautiful family. That's when I feel why can't we be like that. But there is no answer for that.There will be no answers ,If I question anything.I once again stared at the lord who was the father of this whole lives and turned to see the mother of nature maa parvati. Just bless me with a beautiful family just like you .With the last prayer , I stood up and went to school. Today the regular school buzz is so annoying that I just want to leave but just two exams and then we're free from school. With that thought , I went to my class seeing Rihaan on the way smiling at me. I laid on the table thinking about him.To which I don't know how to feel about myself. Am I truly that person what Mom has described about me. Even  what he does was wrong. If he wouldn't have done that, then I won't have left him. Leaving that he was my only bestfriend at that time, whom I have shared many things. I trusted him , but he didn't done the same with me.Am I exaggerating.