32: The Truth Of His Fate

3rd person pov:

As Hawks flies away with dabi over his shoulder. Dabi is frozen with fear. Unable to take his eyes off chisaki until kai's body is too far to see anymore.

Dabi:^Kai? Why are you sleeping? You need to wake up. That way, we can be together like you promised.^

A few panted breaths and the lack of oxygen causes him to pass out.

Hawks feels the sudden change in Dabi's weight.

Hawks:"Rest easy now. You're coming home."

Once at home. Hawks shuts the door and locks it with a pin code. Then he sets dabi on the bed and unties him. Then he covers dabi with a blanket to take a picture for the media and fans.

Hawks:"Your fans have been waiting to see you again."

Hawks pulls the blanket off dabi and straddles him. With a knee between Dabi's legs. Hawks sits on his knees and bends over dabi.  One hand on Dabi's chest moves down to slip under his shirt and exposes Dabi's stomach. Hawks face seems to show a bit of melancholy as he whispers in Dabi's ear.

Hawks:"Do you have any idea how much I've longed for your touch? To feel your heat against my body? I've craved, no ached for you. Now that I have you again. This time, I'm not playing nice. This time, I'll take what I want when I want it."

Hawks nips and sucks Dabi's ear.   As this happens. Hawks feathers bring out from under the bed chains for bondage to a bed.

Hawks:"This time, you'll have no say on how we progress."

Hawks reaches with his free hand and pulls out of the nightstand, something with leather straps.

As Hawks licks his lips. Endeavor heads to the comisionor with his concerns. Walking into her office without an appointment.

Comi:"Endeavor? What's the big idea? You can't just barge in here without an appointment."

Enji:"I have something very important to talk about. It could save a life if we react quickly."

Comi:"What's going on?"

She shoes away the others in the room.

Enji:"Hawks hasn't been truthful. You see that villain he's trying to help is-"

Comi:"His boyfriend. We already know. We've supplied him with the tools to put on a good show for the public."

Enji:"Hawks isn't telling you the entire truth! He's abusing dabi. Even going so far as to kill for him."

Comi:"I haven't seen innocent casualties. Since villains have died. Crime has gone down, and the public support for heroes has gone up. Infact your new number one status has come close to serpassing Allmight. People are calling you the hero of action. You should be thanking him. Now if that's all you have to say. Please leave, as there's nothing more to talk about."

Enji:"So that's it? You're just gonna let Hawks do as he pleases!? I thought every life is worth saving."

Comi:"sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good. If another villain is lost. They'll be more happiness in the world."

Enji walks out and slams the door behind him.

The comisionor sighs and dials a number on her office phone.

After Hawks smirks with victory after tying dabi down. A thought crosses his mind.

Hawks:^Oh I almost forgot about the letter. Now, let's find out who you really are.^

As Hawks puts his hand in his coat pocket. He feels nothing inside.

Hawks:"Where the hell did I put it?"

It's at the moment when hawks pats himself down, that he gets a call from his boss.

Hawks:"Can't talk right now. Kinda busy."

Comi:"Well, make time! Endeavor knows about your pet. He might be heading your way. Your order is to not kill him. Make him see things your way. If it can't be done. Make it look like an accident."

As she hangs up. Endeavor is outside of the office building and opens the envelope to see what's 8nside.

Enji:^a DNA test?^

As he reads it. His eyes widen, and tears stream down his face.

Enji:"Touya's alive?"