29: Seen Before Going Home

3rd person pov:

The day has come, and dabi is laying on a medical bed. With an iv in arm and anisteasia dripping into his vain. Dabi chuckles at the sight of Kai wearing the scrub cap.

Dabi:"You look like a muffin. I just wanna eat you up heheheh."

Kai smiles and leans down to kiss dabi on the forehead. Only for dabi to yank him down to attempt to kiss through the mask. The fabric that separates them leaves Kai wanting more.

Kai:"After this, you wanna go for another round?"

Dabi:"Like hell! Get this shit out already. I want my quirk to help your dream come true."

Kai snickers before patting Dabi's head.

Kai:"We'll talk some more when you wake. I love you, dabi."

Dabi:"I love you more."

Dabi smirks, and his blinks begin to last longer.

Dabi:"I don't........ wanna............die."

A tear falls before he falls asleep. That's about the time the doctor walks in.

Kai:"He's ready for us now."

A team of nurses begin to roll dabi in and Kai follows them with his gloves off to assist in the procedure.

Meanwhile, pro heroes start to invade.

As the doctor begins to pull out the tracker. The nomu cones out to grab it. That's when Kai steps in. As he reaches for the nomu. It sees him and cries out a deafening sound.

Giving twice and Toga the direction that they're in.

With a single touch. The nomu is partially destroyed. Only the parts in the quirk prevention shell remain. Giving it a chance to regenerate. So the doctor begins to pull the beast out while it's weakened. Giving Kai the chance he needs.

Kai:"Come here you little fucker."

Before it can scream again. Kai finishes it off.

The moment it's gone. Everyone hears a loud boom and the building shakes violently. That's when one of Dabi's guards comes running in.

G2:"Sir it's bad news. Heroes are raiding the compound. My partner ran out to try and hold them off."
Doc:"Go handle the pest problem. We'll ensure Dabi's safety."

Overhaul runs out and charges to where eri is. Only to find lamillion in his way.

Kai:"So you're here ad
Fter the girl. Tell me what heroes are with you and I'll make your death quick and painless."

Meanwhile, Endeavor charges inside. 9nly to see Overhaul running out of the room with a lit up surgery light on.

Enji waits for the coast to clear before rushing inside.

Enji:"What's going on in here?"

Doctor:"You can't be in here. This is a staral inviorment. If you wanna be in here. Wear the scrubs over your clothes."

Enji sees dabi on the table. So he does as he was told. Even putting on a mask.

Enji:"What happened here?"
Doc:"You tell me hero. It was one of your own kind that did this to disable his ability to fight back and track him."

Enji:"You're lying. Hawks would never."

Then enji remembers what he got a glance of on Hawks phone when he fublbed it around. A person laying on a bed with squiggly lines leading from them on the bed.

Enji:"Holy shit he did."

Doc:"that hero is a monster, and if he's here. He'll do anything to get dabi back."