Bleed to Love Her

After the meeting with Karen, Stevie left the woman to her own work and she finally ventured out of the bedroom to meet her husband in the studio.

When she approached their studio, she listened carefully to the sound of his instrument playing, imagining the way his fingers shifted among the fret board---he was ever so talented. But then she heard his voice and she felt a frenzy down her spine, recalling well that she had thought his voice was sexy when she had heard "Go Your Own Way" in the car---when she thought she was Samantha.

She smirked to herself and then she slowly opened the door, entering slowly, hoping to not stop him from his work.

She couldn't help but feel like she had a crush on him---she was absolutely entranced by him, she thought he was handsome and charming, not to mention loving and passionate. She adored him. She truly wanted to have a chance with him; she wanted to make things better---she wanted to start over with him. But the wife within her, the woman who had already spent more than half her life with him, she felt she had cheated him with her unintentional love for another man. Even though she wasn't at fault, considering she wasn't in her right mind, she felt she should have felt something within her.

Once again she steals away
Then she reaches out to kiss me
And how she gets my breath away
Pretending that she don't miss me

Woah-oh, I would bleed to love her
Woah-oh, bleed to love her
Woah-oh, I would bleed to love her

And once again she calls to me
Then she vanishes in thin air
And how she takes my breath away
Pretending that she's not there

Woah-oh, I would bleed to love her
Woah-oh, bleed to love her
Woah-oh, I would bleed to love her
Somebody's got to see this through

All the world is laughing at you
Somebody's got to sacrifice
If this whole thing's gonna turn out right

Woah-oh, I would bleed to love her
Woah-oh, bleed to love her
Woah-oh, I would bleed to love her

Bleed to love her
Bleed to love her
Woah-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh

She watched him shut his eyes, playing his instrument ever so skillfully and she relished in his craft. He was so good at what he did and she really wished she had the type of drive in the moment---she didn't feel driven like she had always felt.

He finished playing his song---never looking up because he had not really had an audience.

In the last year, he hadn't really done anything in the studio. He had been so stressed the first few weeks that he would play stuff out of pure stress and anxiety, but then he got to a point where he was just sad and depressed and he didn't play nor write a thing. Then he began drinking months into her being gone and then he grew frustrated that he couldn't play that he tried to force himself, but usually those nights would end with more drinking and finally crying over the fact that she wasn't there; his muse was gone.

But the minute he had heard her voice in Greenland, all of his sadness faded away. He felt like he had himself back, although he was anxious she would never remember him. Although, as soon as he realized she was still on earth, still breathing---his ability to play music was back.

"That was really pretty... Is it new?" she wondered.

Lindsey jumped, not totally used to the fact that she was back in the house and he hesitated greatly.