Blue Water

It had been six months that Stevie had gone missing; the family was at a point in time where they were beginning to lose hope that they would ever see their mother and wife again.

Stevie was the ultimate family member; she was a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, and overall a powerful woman with one of the best careers in the world. She was not only the lead singer of a rock and roll band but she had a solo career that featured more of her work and more of her personality. She was goddess to most of her fans that simply adored her.

For there to be news that the female vocalist was just missing, it didn't sit too well. How could she just be gone... It didn't make sense to most.

As Lindsey and the rest of the family grew more and more with desperation and fear, they ended up reporting her missing in the United States as well, so a search party could find her.

The woman was legendary, of course people were going to help look for her.

After returning from Greenland in March, just after the accident, Lindsey never went back only because he felt really bad about leaving his youngest daughter home; she had already been going crazy when she was at her aunt and uncle's, but with the added tension, she was developing separation anxiety and she didn't even want to go to school most days, let alone see her father go on another plane ride.

Nobody blamed the pilot for the mishap, although he felt guilty about the crash happening at all, however his guilt stemmed from feeling bad for the family because nothing was his fault; he had flown the couple before, even the kids and he was good friends with the band.

On the hunt for the singer, her children did stay behind with their father considering the circumstances.

All of the children had different perspectives on things in which, for the most part, was in disagreement with their father. However, as siblings, the three older ones decided that they needed to stay; take the year off from school and not return to their lives that also happened to be out of state since they all surely agreed that they couldn't leave their father alone.

In a normal scenario, Lindsey and Stevie were always together, always in the same place at least, even if one was in the studio and one was in the bedroom, they were in the same house.

They did everything together and despite that being a nightmare in some people's relationships, it helped the duo thrive as a married couple and that had been since they were young. Often times, they were able to fight and scream in the studio as Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham but then they were able to table their artistic difference for the sake of family and she would be feeding him as they talked over regular things from their day to day life. They were never bored and they never ran out of things to say to each other.

Even as small children, they couldn't remember a time they're parents really fought hard enough to take time away or even separate from each other. The only time they spent time apart was if one was doing a solo tour away from Fleetwood Mac. But being observant of the things that happened in their household, they knew they had to be there for their father.

The age gap between Amarice and Rhea was almost ten years and because of that, the older sister was always acting like a mother mostly because she had learned to be very domesticated due to the fact that Stevie was literally a mom to everybody who walked through her front door. Amarice could be sweet to her siblings and do things for them, like cook, but she wasn't hesitating from turning around and slapping one of them if she didn't care for their tone.

With that in mind, she knew she couldn't leave Rhea to fend for herself while worrying about her father; he had slunk into a depression as it was that she was sure he needed to be reminded to eat, get out of the house and all. They all agreed he shouldn't have to worry about Rhea, he only needed to worry about comforting her.