Admitting It

Once everybody had gone, Stevie lingered around the foyer and living room for a good amount of time, mostly because she was dreading talking to Brian but she knew it was a talk that needed to be had. But before making any quick decisions, she made her way upstairs and she went ahead and checked on Sofia to make sure she was okay and luckily, she was still sleeping, breathing very well. After seeing that she was okay, she walked into her sons' bedroom and she sighed a little only because she knew they were all in a little bit of a shock by what was going on.

As soon as she entered, Brandon paused their game and shut the television off in order to sit up and turn the lamp on, which also grabbed Roman's attention.

When they looked at the blonde, they were a little taken aback but that was only because they weren't sure how she looked so similar to their mother and yet, she wasn't. Suddenly, she was a different person.

"Hi..." she sighed a tad as she entered and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey," they replied in unison, waiting for her next words with the same anticipation.

"I just wanted to talk to you guys... I know today was kind of a lot, to say the least, but I feel like you two are old enough to understand the gravity of a situation, old enough to understand what's happening around you..." she trailed. "You probably are fully aware of what is going on, right?"

"Yes and no," Brandon replied, looking at his brother.

Roman shrugged, not totally comprehending what was going on; he was waiting for his brother to figure things out to explain it to him.

"What do you understand?" she wondered.

"I understand that you're not really our mom and that our dad lied to you, lied to all of us... Did you really have amnesia then or like...?" he paused, awaiting a response.

"I did have amnesia. I didn't remember anything till earlier today... Lindsey, the guy that saved your sister... That's my real husband, the blond-ish guy was my little brother and the redhead, that was my sister in-law and the lady with the black hair, she is my best friend. I'm a rock and roll singer and the girls are actually my back-up singers... I'm sure if you did some research, you'd be able to find me. I have concert videos and different tapes... Your aunt has all of my CDs apparently," she smirked.

"I kinda had a feeling and I'm sorry I didn't say anything. You look like my mom but there was something about you that didn't settle right with me. You were so nice and that's what made me think it was her putting on a facade."

"I understand and I don't blame you. But I wanted to explain that I do have four children of my own."

"Is that why you're such a good mom?" Roman asked, before she could continue further with what she was going to say.

"I'm complimented that you think I am," she smiled, running her fingers through his shaggy hair. "You could say I am experienced," she assured. "My youngest daughter is sixteen," she claimed, raising a brow at Brandon as a sort of hint.

He smirked, naturally assuming she was as pretty as the blonde.

"My oldest is going to be twenty-six this year," she added.

Rubbing his hands together, he glanced over at her. "I guess you'll be going home to them then, right?" the oldest wondered, not trying to push her away, but out of genuine curiosity.

"Eventually," she nodded. "I will say this however..." she paused, trying to gather her words properly. "I love you guys with all my heart. That will never change... We've had a whole year to get to know each other, but I think it would be much better if you got to know me as me... Let me ask you this... Knowing that I am not your mother, do you love me less?" she wondered. "Because even though you are not mine, I still love you as much as I have been saying I do..."