Marriage or Mirage

The singer would be rushed to the hospital as soon as she fell to the floor in the restaurant that afternoon.

Sharon and Lori definitely spazzed out because they knew it was probably their fault; they caused a little bit of a shock that she wasn't ready for and they really didn't mean to cause her any harm; they were simply trying to get to know her as the woman she thought she was.

The girls decided to go with Stevie to the hospital because they didn't want to leave her, but they also didn't want to seem too weird or clingy by staying around. 

It was a situation they never really saw coming and they didn't exactly know what to do, they had to treat the situation delicately and with a lot of care. 

As soon as Stevie had been admitted as Samantha Hayward, Lori knew exactly who they were dealing with although, she did her best to keep her mouth shut because she wasn't sure if Brian knew who they were.

Brian was paged immediately and since he was in the hospital, he was able to be of assistance right on the spot.

"Do you know what happened to her?" he asked, glancing at the redhead and taking a bit of double take at her, then he looked at Sharon and tore his eyes away, putting his focus on his fiancée. 

"We were talking and she just collapsed," Sharon replied, never looking at the man nor his name.

When Karen and Lori found out about Brian Hayward, the doctor who resided in a beach house with his wife Samantha and two children, it was almost a year ago---and since it was a dead end, they never really brought the family up again, and Sharon didn't know the details just yet. 

At that moment, the redhead was enraged by confusion and she was hoping that by the time they had to leave she would be getting some answers. 

Brian was stressed out, he was examining everything so carefully yet expertly.

"Is she going to be okay?" Lori asked, arms crossing over her chest as she took in her sister in-law.

"Her blood pressure is high," he explained, taking a few vials of blood from her left arm for further testing. "She's been under a lot of stress this last week," he added. "She had some minor chest pains but I think everything is alright so far. I just need her to come to so she can explain to me how she's feeling."

"Why has she been under stress?" Sharon then questioned, finding it odd that he would know such things. 

"She's been planning our wedding," he explained looking at the two of them. "We're already married, but due to her accident that she had last year, she can't remember such things. We're having a small ceremony and she told me she was going to invite you guys," he assured. 

Sharon and Lori looked between each other and they were quite floored, they didn't know what to think. 

There was just no possible way that she was already married to him when they were pretty sure she was already married to another man.

"She didn't really get to that," Lori claimed. 

He nodded, settling his eyes on the blonde. "Can you bring an alcohol pad over?" he asked his medical assistant. 

As another way to get her to come to, they drenched a cotton ball with alcohol and settled it under her nose, getting her to breathe in the strong scent.

Suddenly Stevie jolted as she was woken up, and she squinted her eyes, looking around the room, seeing her husband's coworkers, her friends and of course, her husband at her side who was wearing a lab coat with his name on it. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he picked her hand up, rubbing the back of it gently.

She was ever so quiet.