fulfillment

sigh... 3 chapters to go

Here you were having a sibling meeting with you brothers

Here you were having a sibling meeting with you brothers. "So, we have a sister named maki now?" asked Chiharu. "Yeah, she is 13 too so in 2022 she's going to be 17" you said. "Bro what are we going to do about it? they believe we don't even exist" said Haku.

"I mean it's true we can't do anything," said Chiharu. "I have a game plan. How about this we don't tell them we are family, and we just act like were other people" you said. "Easy for you to say! you can act like a totally different person with just a wig" said Haku. 

"His not lying," said Chiharu. "Look so you guys know that (chosen name) has a last name, right? how about we just use (chosen name)'s last name?" you asked. "Chiharu (chosen last name) doesn't sound bad," said Chiharu.

"Haku (choose last name) oh dam it actually doesn't sound bad" said Haku. "So do we agree?" you asked. "What about the guys? they know our last names are l/n and not (chosen last name)" said Haku. 

"We have to think of everything y/n we can't leave out a single detail," said Chiharu. "Well, we can't be living a second life so how about we do what I did be a completely different person" you said. "Not a bad idea," said Chiharu.

"Thing is do we change our personality?" asked Haku. "No don't it's not like were meeting Mikey and the others as these different people" you said. "True" said Haku. "Wait but what if the guys meet maki and Shinji?" asked Chiharu. 

"We can lie about it and say our last name is common or something" you said. "Hm alright but what about our wives?" asked Haku. "Tell them they might understand" you said. "Iris well let me do whatever so I guess it's a yes from me," said Chiharu. 

"Yumi might ask questions but well agree in the end so it's also a yes from me" said Haku. "So, we got to go shopping then" you said. "let's let the wig master chose our wigs," said Chiharu. "don't worry you two you well look perfect" you said. 

Days later

You sighed and looked at your brothers. Haku was scratching his wig making it completely obvious he has a wig on. Chiharu was puffing up his hair like an edger. "You two stop touching your hair!" you said.

"Why is mine so itchy?!" asked Haku. you irked when he turned around and saw the half of a price tag on the back of his head. "Haku... The tag you dumbass!" you said. "Oh... that's why it's so itchy" said Haku. 

"Dam I look hot," said Chiharu. "You too! stop touching your hair! you look like an edger wanna be!" you said. "Edger?! fuck that I'll stop," said Chiharu. Chiharu had a wig that had long hair but was curly like a Mexicans hair. (Ay I am not trying to be racist. I am Mexican)

2 hours later

here you and your brothers were in front of Shinji's shop. "What if he doesn't like us?!" asked Chiharu. "Were older than him dude stop being a pussy!" said Haku. "Seriously your like 30 something just act natural!" You said.

Shinji was inside working on a bike and his back was facing the window. You and Haku had enough of Chiharu's behavior, so you guys just dragged him in the store. "Welcome! Need some- (chosen name)! I am glad you actually came back," said Shinji.

"Hey Shinji" you said. "We're friends of (chosen name). My name is-" he looked over at you. You both locked eyes and he got the message. "Haku... Haku (chosen last name)" said haku.

'Great~ I forgot we couldn't come up with names so we're using our real names. Wait but not me 🤭' you thought. "C-Chiharu (chosen last name) nice to meet you!" Said Chiharu almost yelling the last part.

"Oh, your all siblings? That's cool (chosen name) have you told em my name?" Asked Shinji. "Nah they didn't ask" you said. "Alright. My name is Shinji l/n, nice to meet you guys," said Shinji.

Someone opened the door behind you guys. "Oh! (Chosen name)! Your back" said maki. "Oh, hey maki" you said. She was in a school uniform and had a hoodie on top of it. "I see your finally going to school now" you said.

"Yup! I made tons of friends! I have a best friend called amber now" said maki. "Well, that's great" you said. "Hello there maki. We're (chosen name)'s brothers" said Haku.

"Omg! Hi, I am happy to meet you guys!" Said maki. Chiharu was on the couch thinking about life or something while you other four talked.

"Oh, so Chiharu you own a motorcycle shop too?" Asked Shinji. Chiharu slowly nodded and you smacked him. "Stop being a shy dumbass your gonna seem weird" you whispered to him.

Chiharu nodded and started talking with you guys. "(Chosen name) once in high school slipped on the stairs and fell on a girl" said Haku. "Oh, shut it Haku!" You said. "I wish that never happens to me! I don't want a boyfriend or girlfriend!" Said maki.

"Trust me kid your gonna be alone in the future if you at least don't try and be in a relationship" you said. "It's true we're all single but we got each other" said Haku. "Lier!" You whispered to Haku.

"Haha! Woah look at the time. It's already 12 pm I have to close up shop," said Shinji. "Oh, time does fly by fast. We gotta go too," said Chiharu. "Alright have a good night you three," said Shinji. "Bye bye!" Said maki.

You three left the shop and started walking home. "We seriously couldn't use fake names?" Asked Haku. "I said some but y'all didn't like em so real names it is sucker" you said.

"I feel like I fulfilled something," said Chiharu. "Same" said Haku. "I am guessing it's because you guys talked to Shinji again" you said. "I guess" said Haku. "Ok but did you guys see how adorable maki is?" Asked Chiharu.

"Shut up you have been talking about her in the shop for like an hour" you said. "For real talk about work or some shit" said Haku. "Boi-" said Chiharu.

More sibling action 😩