the toman meeting

It was after August third and it was now time for that toman meeting when baji would leave toman for Valhalla. The one thing you had in your mind was why would bani leave now? Baji doesn't have a reason to join since kazutora Is still in toman.

Takemichi tried to get you there but you just straight up refused. Why? It's because you wanted to see what would happen WITHOUT you there. So here you were in a mask and hoodie in a tree.

You were waiting for people at get there. Once you heard motorcycles get there you hid in the leafs. At first you saw normal members if toman. Not too long later Mikey and the others got there.

'About dame time' you thought. The meeting started and you waited until the third division captain was chosen. Kisaki walked up and sat down, his back facing mikey. "Bitch" you whispered.

But when kisaki bowed to Mikey, takemichi ran up and punched him. 'Hell yeah michi! I knew you were a badass irl!' You thought. And then that's when baji showed up and punched takemichi. "Never mind" you said. You covered your mouth after realizing some people were looking around.

'Almost got caught' you thought. You kept looking around and saw kazutora was also there with his hands in his pockets. You saw that kisaki was getting up. Soon mitsuya stopped baji and baji turned to Mikey.

He yelled something about not wanting troublemakers or something. He then said the words you were waiting for. "Me and kazutora quit! We're now tomans enemy!" Said baji. You saw kazutora smirk and walked down the stairs with baji.

"Baji! Kazutora!" Yelled Mikey. You sighed and put on your hood. 'Time to escape' you thought. "You! In the tree come down here!" Yelled Mikey. "Well fuck" you said. 'Well fuck that I am running!' You thought.

You jumped out of the tree and started sprinting away. 'STUPID WIND YOUR GONNA BLOW DOWN MY HOOD' you internally screamed. You held onto your hood for dear life.

You also pulled down the mask under your nose to be able to still breathe. You were basically dodging trees and branches while running our of the forest. Once you saw the open road you started slowing down.

You came to a total stop when you heard some motorcycles approaching rapidly. You ran into a bush and stayed there until all the motorcycle sounds were gone and away. You sighed and sat up. You took out your phone and called elma.

"Hey girlie why you calling this late?" Asked elma. "Uh you can ride a motorcycle?" You asked. "I know the basics and that's it" said elma. "Cool so like I need you to ask my brother for a motorcycle and pick me up from musashi shrine" you said.

"Ight then wait for me I'll probably be there in like 20 to 25 mins" said elma. "Alright just try to be fast I ain't trying to get some random dude to flirt with me" you said. "I mean yeah your hot and stuff, I ain't gay by the way anyways there isn't a lot of dudes around muashi shrine unless their gangsters" said elma.

You sighed and got up from the ground. "I know I know just pick me up on the back of the forest of musashi shrine" you said. "Ight I'll be their soon" said elma. You two said your goodbyes and hung up. You waited behind a tree.

27 minutes later

It's been almost half an hour and no signs of elma. You were about to call her when you heard a familiar motorcycle approaching. It was a honda cb250t. You hid and saw it stop. "Where y/n? Did she seriously call me here for nothing?" Said elma.

You jumped out at her and she ended up punching you in reflex. "OH I AM SO SORRY"  said elma. You rubbed your nose which was bleeding now. "It's alright chill" you said. Elma sighed and got back on the motorcycle.

"Come on your brother said to hurry it up because your brother said this motorcycle is expensive" said elma. You got on and she started driving off.

"So why we're you out here?" Asked elma. "Well I was spying on toman" you said. "Huh?!
Why?" Asked elma. "Personal reasons. But all I can say is the future depends on it" you said. "You working for some top secret organization or something? Joking!" Said elma.

You both laughed and elma pulled up to your house. "Your brother said was leave it here with you but how am I gonna get home?" Asked elma. "You have a point" you said. You thought for a second and then rushed into your room.

You opened up the garage and dragged out your own bike. "Here hold my own bike and I'll put the honda one in" you said. She did as you said and you put the honda in your room. You started your motorcycle and elma got on.

"Woah! I didn't know you had a motorcycle THIS cool!" Said elma. You chuckled and started speeding off. Elma was silent the whole ride. She was enjoying the wind and view.

After dropping her off you went on a little joy ride. You were speeding up on the empty roads. "The wind and temperature is just right" you said. You smiled and sped up again. The wind blew your hair out of the way and you felt comfort in it.

'Seriously getting all comfortable with the wind. That's funny if you think about it' you thought. Your little joy ride ended when you got home. You parked your bike back in your room and you plopped down on your bed.

"Well today was quite eventful" you said. You yawned and looked at the ceiling. 'Kazutora and baji still left toman good now I just have to know if kazutora well get manipulated still' you thought. You sat up and sighed. "Time to shower!" You said.

Yello my fellow readers! Had time for this update so I might be publishing some other ones too

Before I forget! I have a week off of school so might be updating alot! So enjoy the upcoming chapters.

Note: y/n likes joy rides ;)