Mikey's birthday🎂

Shinichiro had invited you over since he wanted you to meet his siblings. so here you were in the Sano estate helping Emma bake a cake. "So, your y/n?" asked Emma. "Yeah, and you are?" you asked. "She is my little sister!" said shinichiro.

"My name is Emma," said Emma. "Nice to meet you! I work for shinichiro so you can always find me at his shop!" you said. "Ok you two make sure Mikey is out all day and Emma tell his friends to keep him out of the house until everything is set up!" said shinichiro. "Yes sir!" said Emma. "Yeah sure" you said.

shinichiro then left the house to go get the motorcycle and stuff ready for Mikey. Emma then turned to you with a confused face. "Are you really 13?! you look mature for your age!" said Emma. "I get that a lot but thanks" you said. "Oh, before I forget I am going to call up Draken and tell him to keep Mikey out the house all day!" said Emma.

"Alright ill start to get the things ready" you said. Emma went into another room and called Draken. you went straight to work you put on an apron and took out a bowl. you took out the ingredients and placed them in order of how they go in. Emma soon came back and gave you the good news that the guys would be out all day.

"let's get this shit started!" you said. Emma put on her apron and went to work. you started making the frosting for the cake while she made the cake herself. after a little while you finished the frosting and Emma put the cake batter to bake. "let's get to cleaning and then we can decorate!" said Emma.

"Alright!" you said. you and Emma cleaned the kitchen and put some drinks in the fridge. "So, y/n how did you meet my big brother?" asked Emma. "My brothers bike broke down and shinichiro's shop was nearby, so we got his bike fixed there and now my big brother and shinichiro are best friends" you said.

"Oh! good to hear! I hope we can be best friends!" said Emma. "Same! Your very cute and funny!" You spoke. "Aw thank you!" Said Emma. "We should get to decorating who knows when Mikey well be back" you said.

"Alright! Let's get to it," said Emma. You and Emma started putting up the decorations when someone entered the house. "Yo sister where are you?!" Asked Chiharu. "Oh, it's you big bro" you said. Chiharu walked in with two bags of taiyaki and dorayaki.

"Shinichiro told me these are Mikey's favorites and so he gave me money to buy a lot of them," said Chiharu. "Isn't this a little too much?!" You asked. "Oh, don't worry Mikey well eat them all!" Said Emma.

Chiharu placed them down on the table and grabbed some decorations that needed to be put up high. "Since I am here I might as well help," said Chiharu. "Thanks bro" you said.

"Your brother is pretty tall" whispered Emma. "His like 6 feet tall" you said. "Anyways when is the cake going to be ready?" Asked Chiharu. "Oh, let me check," said Emma. Emma went back to the kitchen.

"So, are you two getting along?" Asked Chiharu. "Of course! I mean who wouldn't?! She is Hella cute and funny!" You spoke. "Good to hear!" Said Chiharu. Soon Emma came back with the cake in hand.

"It just finished!" Said Emma. "You guys going to decorate it?" Asked Chiharu. "Of course!" You spoke. "Yeah, we are want to help us?" Asked Emma. "Sure, I would love to!" Said Chiharu. And with that you three started to decorate the cake.

Emma subjected of putting the Tokyo Manji gang logo on the cake and you and Chiharu agreed. After doing that some motorcycles could be heard outside. The time was currently 7:56 so I guess you can say they did keep Mikey out of the house all day.

"SHIT HIDE," said Chiharu. You and Emma hid in the kitchen and Chiharu turned off the lights. Chiharu hid under the dang table terrible hiding spot, but it worked so who cares.

Shinichiro's voice along with Mikey's could be heard approaching. "Big bro is here too" whispered Emma. "Sh we might get caught!" You whispered. Soon the doors opened, and Chiharu ran to turn on the lights.

"Happy birthday!" Yelled Emma. "You guys really did this?!" Asked Mikey. You snuck over to Chiharu who was chuckling. "Glad we got to see this" you whispered. "Same I hadn't felt this happy in a long time" whispered Chiharu.

You playfully punched Chiharu and he winced a little. "Wait shinichiro who are these two?" Asked Mikey. "Ah! I haven't introduced them to you yet!" Said shinichiro. "Our names are Chiharu and y/n nice to meet Ya Mikey," said Chiharu.

Baji and kazutora recognized you and went to hide behind the other guys. "Oi you two! Don't think I didn't see you!" You spoke. "Ah fuck she saw us," said Baji. "We're screwed" said kazutora.

Baji and kazutora started praying for you not to say anything. "You know them?" Asked Emma. "Uh yeah I guess" you said. Shinichiro was holding in his laughter and so was Chiharu.

"Ya know what forget it!" You spoke. The party then started when Grandpa Sano came in. The guys were having fun chatting and making fun of each other. Chiharu and shinichiro were over there in a corner drinking and here you were with Emma talking about random girl stuff.

"So~ y/n you have a boyfriend?!" Asked Emma. "Pft- of course not I am too young to date or that's what my brother says" you said. "Oo ok but how do you know Baji and kazutora?" Asked Emma. You sweat dropped and tried thinking of something to say.

"I bumped into them at a Convent store!" You lied. "Ah they are always getting food no wonder," said Emma. You sighed and chugged your (favorite soda). "So, Emma have a crush on anyone?" You asked wiggling your eyebrows.

"E-eh?! Oh, um don't tell anyone! I have a crush on Draken" said Emma but whispered the last part. "Oo, I see 👀" you said. "How about you?" Asked Emma. 'How to say I love her brothers and friends in a polite way? MAN, FUCK THAT I AM GONNA SAY NO ONE' you thought.

"No one~ no one these days are cute or hot" you said. Emma gasped and started shacking you. "YOU NEED EYES OR SOMETHING?!" asked Emma. Emma stopped shacking you and went on a whole explanation on boys. 'Bro, someone help me💀' you thought.