why must we have this future?

When takemichi went back to the future after what happened to hinata

"Naoto! Before I forget can you look into a girl named y/n l/n and her brother named chiharu l/n?" Asked takemichi. "Huh? Sure but are they someone I need to know about?" Asks naoto. "Well she and her brother seemed close to mikey-kun so I think she might know something" said takemichi.

"Alright hold up" said naoto. Naoto searched up y/n l/n and chiharu l/n and read what was said about the two. "Your right takemichi she is affiliated with Mikey but it's said here she is the leader of another criminal organization. She doesn't work for Mikey, she is his enemy" said naoto.

"What about her brother?" Asked takemichi. "His dead says here he was killed on January 10th 2006" said naoto. "So a year from now. I have time to save him!" Said takemichi. Naoto searched up if y/n had another relative or someone close but only one person came up. "Haku soranasi?" Asked naoto.

"Huh? Who's that?" Asked takemichi. "It's said here this haku guy is her right hand man but his also dead or that's what it says. The thing is his in jail..." Said naoto. "No way... Y/n really is just hurting..." Said takemichi.

"Let's stop talking about this y/n girl and start planing on saving my sister" said naoto. "Hm alright" said takemichi.

With the said girl

"Brother... I am sorry I couldn't save you" you said. You were in front of your brother's grave with elma. "Boss we should get going soon who knows when Mikey will target you" said elma. "Ok then let's go" you said.

You got up and walked over to your car. Elma got in the driver seat and drove off to the Hideout. "Y/n...how long are you going to be like this..." Asked Elma. "Until haku's out of jail. I can't just leave my little brother out there just to be a target for Mikey" you said.

"Why is he under a different last name though?" Asked Elma. "If the police know his related to me he would have been sentenced to death" you said as if it was obvious. Elma sighed and turned on the radio.

At the Hideout

No one was outside waiting for you to arrive which was strange. Elma was on her guard since she felt strange. You had your hands in your pockets and walked into the building. The walls were stained with blood and dead bodies but you kept your poker face on.

Elma was grossed out and had a gun in her hands now. "Boss we should go this place isnt-" a gun shot could be heard. Elma's body fell to the floor. You turned around to see kisaki, hanma, and Mikey.

You crouched down to elma's body and looked at it. "Why do you people always kill my friends... They did absolutely nothing..." You said. You got up and looked at Mikey and only Mikey.

"I was only trying to help but you killed my brother Mikey..." You said. "Shut up and die" said kisaki. He shot your forearm and you gripped it tightly. You ran towards kisaki and kicked him in the face then did a spin kick to hanma.

You backed up since Mikey almost kicked you. "Wasn't killing my brother enough Mikey? Why are you like this? Just because baji died?!" You asked. "Shut up! It was your fault toman lost that day it was your fault baji died!" Said Mikey.

"Stop blaming me! You killed kazutora! It was your fault toman lost!" you said. Kisaki got up and went to grab his gun again. Hanma was still recovering from that kick. "You put the blame on me! For 12 fucking years! You even killed my brother just to spite me!" You said

You grabbed Mikey by the collar. "All I did was help but I guess that wasn't enough!" You said. You slapped him hard and he pushed you away. "You weren't good enough! That's why all of this happened!" Said Mikey.

"You said my best wasn't good enough?! I was a kid Mikey! I was 15! So we're you! We were just kids..." You said. Another loud gun shot could be heard. Something sent a big pain through your back and chest.

"Son of a bitch..." You said. You fell to the floor. You caughed blood and layed there in your own pool of blood. "You dare touched boss!" Said kisaki. "Rot in hell y/n I am going to kill that best friend of yours also once he leaves jail" said Mikey.

"Fucking shit. I always fucking loved you and the guys but I guess you killed me... I knew getting attached was a... Bad idea" you said. You took your last breath and died. "Haha... One less person to worry about" said hanma.

"You were useless this time!" Said kisaki. "She kicked me hard what was I supposed to do to stop the pain?" Asked hanma. "Let's go" said Mikey. The three left the building and one of their henchmen lit the building on fire.

"Burn in hell" said Mikey. The three then drove off to their hideout.

In jail

"I have a bad feeling for some reason" said haku. 'I am probably just being paranoid... I am getting out in a month so that's probably why' thought haku. "Number 1375 dinner is here" said a guard. "Thanks" said haku. The guard handed the food to him and left. 'I really have a bad feeling. Like if you know you're gonna die soon...' Thought haku.