sibling

4 chapters left... enjoy!

You woke up today with the urge to walk around Tokyo but as (chosen name)

You woke up today with the urge to walk around Tokyo but as (chosen name). you were at a coffee shop on your phone playing a random game. everyone else today were busy at work or were hanging out with each other.

you looked up for a moment and saw a happy family ordering food. there was a 13-year-old girl with them too. You saw she looked a lot like Haku and Chiharu. she had a wolf hair cut though. You put down your phone and pretended to look out the window.

but in reality, you were watching them threw the reflection. the father looked familiar and so did the mother. 'No way those two are mom and dad. But if it is them... what about Shinji?' you thought.

they sat down on a table not too far from you and you sighed. the 13-year-old girl looked so much like your brothers it wasn't a coincidence, right? after eating and cleaning up after themselves they left.

you had the smart idea to follow them. "Hey mom! can we go shopping?" asked the girl. "Sure, maki just remember to not get too far from us," said her mother. "I well mom I am not a kid anymore" said the girl who you assumed was named maki.

the family walked into a store but a few minutes later the girl came out looking like she lost her parents. she kept walking around aimlessly and you decided to approach her but a gang of 5 guys did before you.

"Woah lady why are you walking around all alone huh?" asked a guy. "You're basically asking for someone to get Ya" said another one. You irked and decided to beat the living shit out of them fir trying to rape this girl.

"i-i am 13! please leave me alone!" said maki. "Even better," said the guy. A vein on your head popped and you went ballistic. "She is 13 for fucks sake! leave her alone you fucking pedos!" you said.

"Who the hell are you supposed to be?" asked one of the guys. "(chosen name) remember that because your about to get your ass beat!" you said. "Oh yeah tough guy?!" said the guy. You cracked your knuckles.

They started trying to land hits on you, but you kept dodging. "assholes" you mumbled.

after beating them shitless

You sighed and wiped the blood from your face. you had gotten punched once but that was it. "Hey girl what's your name" you asked. "M-maki l/n" said maki. Your eyes widened and you pulled out your phone.

You texted Haku and Chiharu saying you found another 'sibling'. But them always having their phones on silent they didn't answer. "Where are your parents" you asked. "I Dunno they were with me but now they're gone" said maki.

"Do you have a cousin named Shinji?" you asked. "I do! are you, his friend?" asked maki. 'I see even Shinji is here now. well, we didn't go looking for him nor did we look for mom and dad, but I am glad to know they didn't just vanish' you thought.

"Cousin Shinji owns a motorcycle shop lets go there" said maki. "Alright just lead the way" you said. She started walking towards where the old motorcycle shop was. 'Were walking towards where the old motorcycle shop was. I haven't been there in years so why would I know' you thought.

You two got to the motorcycle shop and walked in. "Hello how can I he- huh maki? why are you here and with a complete stranger?!" asked Shinji. "This guy helped me! his not some random guy" said maki.

"what's your name dude?" asked Shinji. "Y- (chosen name) nice to meet you Shinji" you said. Your hone rung and you went to see who it was. 'They both replied at the same time Jesus. "Wait fr?" "Bitch be for real". Bruh' you thought.

"So, from what maki told me you helped her?" asked Shinji. "Yeah, some guys wanted to do it to her. if you know what I mean." you said. "Jesus... Thanks for helping her (chosen name) we owe you," said Shinji.

"Don't mention it literally" you said. "Wanna stay for a little and talk or are you busy?" asked Shinji. "Oh, sure I can stay. my friends are busy, so I have nothing to do" you said. you sat down on the couch he had there.

maki sat down next to you and started okaying on her phone. "So (chosen name) where are you from?" asked Shinji. "Was originally from Japan but moved to (country name) before moving back" you said.

"Oh, same what a coincidence," said Shinji. "Same for me!" said maki. "When did you open this motorcycle shop?" you asked. "Hehe, I opened it last month. one day I woke up and got the urge to open a motorcycle shop," said Shinji.

'I see so to them me and my brothers Arnt real' you thought. "If there were people with the same last name as you, what would you do?" you asked. "Weird question but I would be saying something like 'ay we family!' or something," said Shinji.

"I would be like 'Hey sis or hey bro!' " said maki. "Good to know! anyways maki don't you have school or something?" you asked. "I moved here like last week, so I am still getting settled in!" said maki.

"Wait so Shinji you have been here longer than maki?" you asked. "Yeah like 3 months ago I moved here," said Shinji. "I see well I got to go now my friends texted me earlier that they were coming over to my place. I'll come back sometime" you said.

"Bye bye (chosen name)!" said maki. "See Ya later," said Shinji. you got up and left the shop. 'No way. no fucking way. Shinji is alive also and now I have a sister named maki this makes no sense!' you thought.

Its coming close to the end 😩🙏