Christmas*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

Ok the title was a little over dramatic but who cares 😘

It was now the next day. You were at the park once again on the monkey bars looking at the sky. 'Today's the day the mysterious Valhalla member shows up again. Ha... It's that funny' you thought. You sighed and took out your airpods.

You connected them to your phone and played your favorite playlist. You hummbed the song that was playing and jumped off the monkey bars. 'Should I visit senju? It's been sometime since I hung out with her' you thought.

You called up senju and she answered. "Heyo y/n! Need something?" Asked senju. "Wanna hungout?" You asked. "Sure! But I am gonna have to go home before dark I have to help big bro cook" said senju.

"In my opinion takeomi can't cook for shit" you said. "One time he burnt a pancake" said senju. 'He burnt a fucking pancake?!' You thought. "Nah you have to be joking" you said. "It's the truth sadly" said senju. "Anyways... Meet me at (cafe name) we're gonna hangout like the baes we are" you said.

"Alright but want me to steal takeomi's card before I go to the cafe?" Asked senju. "Nah I got money 😎" you said. "Sheesh rich bitch alright I am going" said senju. You ended the call and your music turned back on again.

You started running towards the cafe since you know senju gonna get there early asf. You got to the cafe and saw senju just arriving. "Hey you actually got here on time" said senju. "Yeah because *pant* I ran here from the *pant* fucking park" you said between breaths.

"Ay at least we're gonna get something to drink so don't worry bout it" said senju. "True" you said. You two walked in and ordered some drinks and cake. You sat down at one of the outside tables and senju brought the stuff.

"Thanks senju bae😍" you said. "No problem bae 🥱" said senju. You both started eating and talking about random stuff. By the time you two were done eating and talking senju had to go home. You went back to your house and got ready.

At home in your room (10 pm)

You put on your Levi wig and Valhalla jacket after changing into normal clothes. (I mean a plain t shirt and black pants) After changing and everything it was now 10:30 pm. You got your bike out and started driving towards the church.

'Fights on 12pm I think in the manga it was something like it struck 12 pm when Mikey got there but who knows times changed' you thought. You sped up and the church was in sight now. You stopped before actually getting there.

You parked your bike somewhere no one could find it and hid up front of the church. Why you may ask? It's because hanma, kisaki, and chifuyu were outside. You then heard some fighting or something and heard the noise and voices go away.

'And they got chifuyu I'll clean his wounds later along with takemichi's' you thought. Not too soon later taiju walked up the stairs and entered the church. You clicked your tounge and saw black dragon members show up.

'Wtf seriously?! I knew koko told them or something but the WHOLE gang that's some bull shit' you thought. You sighed and got out of your hiding place. 'I know draken well handle them all but like I wanna steal one of their uniforms' you thought.

Koko and inui weren't there so shit should be just find. "Yo black dragons you guys are pretty stupid for trying to interfere with "family business" I am here to stop it on orders of her" you said. 'Ah shit I said that to feel badass and now their gonna try and look into who's this mysterious her' you thought.

You cracked your knuckles and smirked. "It's that mysterious Valhalla member from the Valhalla fight!" Said a black dragon member. "And you guys are in the way of a good ending so I am gonna need to beat y'all up" you said.

"There's more then one hundred of us there isn't anyway your beating us all" said a black dragon member. "Being a smartass? That won't help ya know" you said. You lunged at a guy and punched him in the nose making a creak be heard.

"M-my nose!" Yelled the guy. The black dragon members sweat dropped and you smirked. "Scared?" You asked. You got surrounded and you smirked. "Come at me pussys" you said. They then charged at you and the fight began.

Some time later

You were now sitting on the stairs of the church. Mitsuya had already went into the church so everything inside should be happening as in the manga. You then heard mikeys motorcycle approaching.

"His finally here" you said. 'Good thing I robbed someone's black dragon uniform already another one to the collection' you said. (You had it folded in your Valhalla jacket because if they saw it that would kind of be awkward)

Soon you saw Mikey and draken. Draken was looking at the black dragon members on the floor while Mikey went into the church not paying you any mind. You chuckled and got up. "Since sano-chan is here my job here is done" you said walking down the stairs.

Draken stopped you from completely leaving. "Did you beat them up?" Asked draken. "Only on the orders of her" you said. You winked at draken before leaving. Draken was left wondering who this her was.

'Ugh now toman well try and find out who's this her' you thought. You managed to find a window that showed the inside of the church. You were on your toes since it was a little high up. You saw everything just like it was in the manga. Taiju was on the ground because he was kicked down by Mikey. You chuckled and started walking home.

Yellow shawty baes 😘 anyways

Yellow shawty baes 😘 anyways... I am gonna try and do a double upload today but I might be able to since I have to finish some last minute homework so have a good day my darlings