best bridesmaid 😘

First the title might have gave it away or not. Second enjoy 😊

It was the day of Emma and Draken's wedding

It was the day of Emma and Draken's wedding. You were Emma's bridesmaid so here you were making her look like a goddamn goddess. "I am so excited y/n! I can't believe this day finally came!" said Emma.

You were doing her make up since akkun had done her hair. "Girl, don't you worry me and Hina here for you" you said. "Shes right Emma-Chan! I am pretty sure Draken-Kun is also excited!" said Hinata. 

"Imagen his fricking out right now with the guys" you said. "Ok not going to lie hakkai was crying saying something like his so happy for Emma," said Yuzuha. "believable" you and the other girls said. 

With Draken and the guys (Mikey's Pov)

"Come on ken-chin! you can't be acting like a robot the whole time" I said. "Dude you're going to marry our sister get your ass in the game!" said izana. "Might get y/n in here to beat your ass into shape" said mitsuya. 

"I am just worried ill fuck shit up," said Draken. "If you don't man up, I am so going to kill you later" I said. "I hear a Winny bitch in here," said smiley. "Man fuck you," said Draken. "It's true though" said izana. 

"Man, hakkai won't stop crying" said Haku. "Why is literally everyone coming in here?" asked mitsuya. "Dunno" I said. "yo someone call y/n I fucked up my hair," said Hanma. "Why is the zombie here?!" asked Draken. 

"Y/n invited him go with it" I said. "This isn't even- you know what never mind," said Draken. "I have been summoned!" said y/n.  

Y/n's pov

"I have been summoned!" you said. "Y/n-Chan!" said Hanma. "Hey Hanma. also, I heard someone being a whiney bitch who's the guy?" you asked. "Ken-chin," said Mikey. You looked at Draken like: 

 You looked at Draken like: 

you cleared your throat. "Draken get your ass in fucking shape because if you fucking don't, I well make your life miserable under fucking stand me?" you said.  "Yes ma'am," said Draken. "Remind me to never cross y/n," said smiley. 

"Anyways Hanma sit you too tall for me to fix your hair" you said. "Just grow," said Hanma. "Nah I can just chop off your legs and you well be shorter than me :>" you said. "Jesus" said Hanma. He sat down on the floor, and you fixed his hair into a tight and I mean tight bun. 

"Perfect ✨" you said. "Nah. you look like a Mexican mom doing her daughters tight ass ponytail" said Haku. "Want to be next fuck boy? :)" you asked. "No ma'am" said Haku. "Then stfu" you said.  

"Anyways I am going to go back with the baes bye suckers" you said. 

When the wedding finally starts

You and Mikey had to walk down the aisle. So here you were locked arms with Mikey. To be honest it wasn't awkward it was just that Yuzuha kept looking at you with wiggly eyebrows which almost made you laugh.

Mikey on the other hand had a blank face. Once you two got to where you were supposed to you went Separate ways. 'Yes Shawty! Locked arms with Mikey off my list of things to do 😜' you thought.

After everything else it was time to say the vows. "Do you ryuguji ken take Sano Emma as your wife?" Asked the guy. "I do," said Draken. "And do you Sano Emma take ryuguji ken as your husband?" Asked the guy. "I do!" Said Emma. (Idk how weddings work tbh I am going to be single my whole life)

"You may kiss the bride," said the guy. (I'm not giving him a name). Draken went in to kiss Emma. They kissed and everyone started clapping.

I mean you started crying. 'I WANTED TO SEE THIS SO FUCKING BAD. AHHHHH, I WISH I RECORDED IT' you internally screamed. The party after the wedding now started. There was a huge cake that Emma and Draken were going to cut open later.

There was wine and everything. You were now sitting with your brothers. "Ay I just remembered something" said Haku. "Hm? What is it?" Asked Chiharu. "Well, you know we haven't seen mom and dad ever again, right?" Asked Haku.

"Yeah? I mean we didn't see Shinji either" you said. "I forgot who Shinji was for a second," said Chiharu. "Forget him. Do you guys remember when they met?" Asked Haku. "Nah I don't." You said. "I think I do," said Chiharu.

"Try and remember bro cus what if we can find mom and dad now" said Haku. "It's only 4 years till 2022 so maybe we can meet them in 2022" you said. "Probably" said Haku. "Y/n get your ass over here we bout to throw this flower thing!" Yelled senju.

"She does know ant no one going to marry me soon right" you asked. "Just go and have fun dawg" said Haku. "Y'all don't get drunk I'll be right back" you said. You got up and ran over to the girls.

Haku's Pov

Emma threw the bouquet in the air. The person who caught it was Hinata. "Good for her," said Chiharu. "It's good seeing y/n having fun. She is mostly inside the house modifying her motorcycle" I said.

"Ok back to what you were saying about mom and dad. They got married like 2 years before my birth," said Chiharu. "How old were you when we just got here?" I asked.

"23 I think," said Chiharu. "So, 2022 minus 23 minus 2 means they met in 1997" I said. "Dam alright but what happens if they had a kid?" asked Chiharu.

"Dunno we siblings I guess?" I said. "Hey, you two come and party with us!" said shinichiro who was with izana and Mikey. "Coming!" said Chiharu. Chiharu grabbed me by the arm dragging me over to them.

Ni ni ni readers I might make another wedding just saying 😝