y/n gets ambushed

also, I noticed I made 5 whole chapters on 11/27/2022 literally didn't sleep. plus, this is the 30-chapter mark Ong how did I even come up with this 🤷‍♀️ anygays... welp title gives it away again enjoy 😘

 welp title gives it away again enjoy 😘

you were on a walk through out shibuya. Since the black dragons weren't that active without taiju around it was calm now in shibuya. You knew it was about to be the day everyone in toman gets targeted but you just didn't know what day.

So you thought going on a walk today would be a great idea. You were walking in a park around shibuya station. t wasn't that far so that was good if you wanted to go back to your house the station was close.

Since you bought an iPod to listen to the music from the old days you had your wired headphones plugged into it. 'Ok night gonna lie these old ass songs are kind of good' you thought.

You sat down under a tree and looked at the breathtaking sky. 'Dam sky why you gotta be more pretty then me 🥲' you thought. You sighed and closed your eyes for literally a minute before someone or something blocked the sun.

You opened one of your eyes and saw some tenjiku punks. "Are you y/n?" He asked. You sighed and quickly got up. "Yeah what's it to ya" you asked. He smirked and went in to attack. You blocked his punch and kicked him in the stomach.

"The hell why are you guys just attacking me?" You asked. You sighed and cracked your knuckles. "Get her boys!" Yelled the guy you kicked. You smirked and grabbed the guys hair and put his face to you knee hard.

Some Guy managed to punch you in the face and you totally snapped. "You fucked up YOU LITTLE @#$@@#$@!#$#&$@&$#&@$#&$&#&"

After all of that

You were standing in the middle of a whole field of tenjiku guys on the floor. Some of them were unconscious and some weren't. You sighed and noticed your earphones on the floor all ruined.

You crouched down and sighed. "My poor (favorite color) headphones I well give you a little funeral when I get home" you said. You did a little prayer before getting up and leaving.

'I am pretty sure I stepped on some of their fingers but who cares they broke my poor headphones' you thought. You went over to shibuya station to go check out if takemichi still got attack and yup they were.

You saw tenjiku members walking out with a chifuyu being held by mochi. You saw them get on some motorcycle and I am pretty sure mochi was holding chifuyu while driving. 'Mf does know he can crash right? Wait who am I to talk I literally do that when I have food in my hands while driving' you thought.

You shrugged and then some tenjiku member saw you and pointed you out. "You son of a- RUN" you said. They started running after you like bulls you kept running for your life bro literally.

'I just wanted to go out for a walk bro what did I get myself into?!' You thought. You ran into an alleyway and see there was one of them alley leaders or something. It was out of reach but thanks to there being a metal trash can under it you could reach. They ran into the alleyway and saw you running up them stairs.

"How the hell did she get you there?!" Yelled s tenjiku member. "It's called being athletic hoe!" You yelled down. You looked around from on top of the building and you saw no way down except the stairway down.

'Only way down I guess down I go!' You thought. You broke the lock on the door and started running down the stairs. You had almost died (not really) by skipping down 3 stairs.

You had made it all the way down and ran past tenjiku members. Then you saw the one ass whole you hoped not to see. Mochi. 'EW HE UGLY AS HELL' you thought. He then saw you and went in to attack. (I didn't know who to out here so... Mochi it is cus he ugly asf)

He punched you in the face and it kind of sent you flying to the right. You regained your ground and when he went to attack again you grabbed his arm and punched him in the face before kicking him in the ✨balls✨.

He was on the ground yelling in pain. "No babys for you mothafucka" you said. You shoved tenjiku members aside trying to run away. But then some bitch had to pull your hair making you land on the floor holding you scalp.

and guess who it was? I SAID GUESS!

Ran 🥲 (rindou was also there😃)

"You son of a- oh shit your hot" you said. "Your gonna- wait what" said ran. You got up and quickly pulled one of his braids before running away like someone from the dang Olympics. You then saw shibuya station again and you saw the next train was about to leave.

You quickly jumped over the ticket thing and ran past security guards. You ran into the train and the doors closed. 'Let's go! I can rest now omg' you thought. You sighed and sat down.

The train was mostly empty except for literally one person. And that person was izana. He went up to you with his fake ass smile. You looked up and your eyes widened. 'Oh my Lord what have I done to be blessed with this master piece of a man' you thought.

"Need something dude" you asked. "Hm so they did attack you" said izana. You sighed and touched your cheek you winced and izana sighed. "Don't do that dumbass" said izana. "Why do you care" you asked.

"Your one of my friends sister so I have to be nice to you" said izana. "Who? Haku or chiharu?" You asked. "Don't know who's chiharu but haku" said izana. You did a oh face before the train stopped at where you lived.

"Welp anyways I am off this is my stop bye Mr?" "Izana" "Mr izana" you said you got up and got off the train. "There's the girl get her!" Said a security guard. "FUCKING SHI- RUN" you yelled. Izana watched through the train window and laughed. 'She's funny' thought izana.

I can't sleep omfg help I ended up making a chapter to make me fall asleep but I just can't 😭