ra ta ta ta bois

enjoy.... (a little longer than other chapters so...)

third person Pov

third person Pov

 "So, you came from the future, huh... sounds like some bullshit, but... seeing how you're always so determined," said Draken. "Draken-Kun..." said takemichi. 

"I believe in you. you have both me and Mikey under your guidance. you accomplished that!" said Draken.  

Mikey lifted his leg and kicked izana. "Woah! ♡ That kick was amazing, Mikey!" said izana. Mikey lifted up his other leg and kicked izana. "Having this much power even in such a bad state! that's crazy!" said izana. (Idk what to put here instead of that so...) 

Mikey went in for another kick, but izana blocked it by lifting up his leg and knocking Mikey away. "That extraordinary rebound and balancing! No wonder they call you 'the unbeatable' " said izana. "He stopped Mikey's kick!?" said takemichi. 

"This is great! It's been a while since I felt this motivated ♡" said izana. Mikey went to kick izana again but ended up getting kicked in the face by izana. 

"But it's easy to read your moves" said izana. "His undefeatable senses! this is Kurokawa Izana's strength!" said Mucho who had regained consciousness not too long ago. 

"I'll destroy everything down with my 'power'. since the initial plan didn't work.... I'll just kill you" said izana. Mikey went to kick izana again but was blocked.

"Didn't I say you're easily readable!?" said izana. izana punched Mikey. "Let me ask you something. Why did you attack y/n?" asked Mikey. "Mikey, let me tell you a secret. since shinichiro can't be my 'ideal brother' anymore. I'll kill all your friends. that's why i've decided i'll burn you down to ashes. so, can you please be painfully empty already?" said izana.

"So that's why you attacked y/n?" asked Mikey. izana kicked Mikey aside. "You took everything away from me, Manjiro! That's why... I'll kill you" said izana. 

izana kicked Mikey again. "Mikey-Kun!!" yelled takemichi. "Is izana a monster?!" asked chifuyu. Izana punched Mikey. "What's wrong Mikey!? Is this all you got!?" said izana. "Don't tell me... he can't find any opening to attack izana?" asked takemichi.

"Mikey's using all his strength. That alone can tell you how crazy strong izana is," said Draken. (Skipped some stuff). "His fists just kill others" said kakucho. 

"Are you kidding me right now, Mikey?! is this seriously all the power you got?! I'm really gonna kill you, you know?!" said izana. "You're not interested in anyone, huh...," said Mikey. 

Mikey kicked izana but was once again blocked. "Not even the friends who fight for you?" asked Mikey. "Fighting for me?! Haha! Wrong! They're frightened of me, that's why they're fighting." said izana.

izana kicked Mikey. "They're all in the same playhouse with the toman kids! In tenjiku there is only fear and an interest with it. Shit like trust and friendship are just delusions!" said izana.