happy moments

2 chapters left...

You sighed and looked at your phone

You sighed and looked at your phone. It's only been 10 minutes since you woke up and you were already bored as hell. Your motorcycle didn't need fixing. You didn't have work. You didn't have anyone to hang out with. And Shinji and maki were out of the picture so you were left bored.

"I am bored" you mumbled. It was like 9am too so you were both hungry and tired. You sat down at your desk. But doing that made a notebook fall down on the floor from your desk.

You picked it up and read the title. "I remember this. It's where I wrote down all the good times, I had with toman and tenjiku. Oh, also the girls and guys" you said.

You opened the notebook and started reading it.

December 27, 2008

"Y/n! Come on out it's snowing!" Yelled Haku. "I don't want to it's going to freeze my eye lashes!" You said. "You are acting like you got good eye slashes like sanzu or some shit!" Yelled Haku.

In the end you got dragged out by Haku. You had on a coat along with some gloves. "Toman and tenjiku decided to have a war" said Haku. "Let me guess it's not a gang war but a snowball war?" You said. "Yup!" Said Haku.

"Fine but I'll be on tomans team fucking ran well try and shove a snowball down my shirt" you said. "True" said Haku.

Hours later

Toman was the victor thanks to you hitting a head shot on izana. Izana was the last one since toman had more people. But izana had knocked out everyone but you and drake. for some reason Draken couldn't get hit even though his head was sticking out of the snow hills you guys made as cover.

"Let's go!" Said takemichi. "Y/n for the win!" Said chifuyu. "Can I eat the snow?" Asked Baji. "No dumbass we just stepped on all the snow now it's dirty" you said. "Oh right...," said Baji.

January 07, 2009

You and Mikey were hanging out at the movies. It was a scary movie. Here you were having a straight face while Mikey clung to you when there were jump scares. I mean you have seen worse. Way worse.

"Jesus Mikey you might make my arm turn purple if you keep holding it like that!" You said. 'I thought in romantic situations the girl is supposed to be the one doing this' you thought.

"It's too- AH!" yelled Mikey as another jump scare came on the screen. You sighed and after the movie you apologized to the people around you guys. "Seriously Mikey you're such a kid" you said.

"I am 19 so I am an adult now," said Mikey. "Sure, whatever you say. Girls are supposed to be scared in those situations but instead it was you" you said. "How am I supposed to consider you a girl when you like motorcycles?" Asked Mikey.

"Boi, you did not just say that" you said. "I did though," said Mikey. You smacked him on the head and started speed walking away from him. "Wait up y/n!" Said Mikey.

October 03, 2009

Here you were with Emma and the girls having a sleepover at the Sano estate. Izana and Mikey will try and come in to steal the snacks, but we're hit by Emma when they tried.

"Girls let's do each other's hair" said Yuzuha. "Alright I am down" you said. "I call debs on doing y/n's!" Said senju. "Gurl I better not be put into a tight ass ponytail" you said. "No promises!" Said senju.

"Alright then I'll do Emma's" said Hinata. "I'll do Yuzuha's!" Said Emma. "I'll do Hinata's then" you said. "I'll do senju's after y/n does mine" said Hinata. "Alright!" Said senju.

You guys sat in pairs and did each other's hair.  Senju did your hair into a messy bun but put pins inside of it. Emma had a French braid, Hinata had her hair styled as if she was going to a party, and Yuzuha had her hair made into a bun but with some strands in the front.

"And done!" Said Hinata. Hinata made senju's hair into the same style as akkuns. "Wtf did you do to my hair?!" Yelled senju. "Akkun 2.0!" You said. "Redo my hair!" Yelled senju. "It's a prank chill! Anyways I well" said Hinata.

July 04, 2013

You were hanging around the park with kakucho and izana who was getting ice cream. "You really didn't have to hang out with us" said kakucho. "Trust me if I didn't, he would have dragged me out of the house" you said.

Izana came back with the ice cream. He sat down next to kakucho. "Here's your ice cream" said izana. He handed the ice cream to you two and you guys started eating and chatting. 

"To be honest I didn't know y/n was one year under me" said izana. "Next time I see takemichi I am going to beat his ass for saying my real age" you said. 

"Your age is fine it's not like it's a bad thing" said kakucho. "But still though the reason you were in the same grade twice is kind of stupid" said izana. 

"Oh, right why'd you start those fights anyways I mean at your old middle school" asked kakucho. "Some girls were being bitches bullying others, so I decided to teach them a lesson" you said.

'Lies if they believe me, I am the master of lying' you thought. "I believe you I mean you almost beat the hell out of ran for shoving an ice cube down your shirt that one time" said kakucho. 

"If I see ran with ice again, I am going to run away" you said. "understandable" said izana. The rest of the time you guys talked about random stuff like movies. 

august 19, 2017 

here you were at a club with the haitani brothers. Ran had basically begged you to come along. rindou on the other hand was trying to make ran to shut up. 

So here you were sitting down with a bottle of water. Ran and rindou were talking to chicks while you were doing nothing. Many guys tried talking to you, but you ignored them. Probably the reason your still single. (KIDDING I AM KIDDING)

You sighed and drank your water. A drunk ran came over and sat down next to you. "Come on y/n~ come have some fun well Ya?" Asked ran. "I am not trying to hook up with random people" you said.

"It's going to be fun!" Said ran. But before you knew it you were in the middle of the dance floor. Ram had dragged you all the way to the dance floor. There you saw rindou and some random chick dancing together.

"Ran! I said I don't wanna dance or anything" you said. "Just shut up and have fun!" Said ran. You sighed and grabbed rans hands. "You're dancing with me pretty boy" you said. "Alright" said ran.

Merry Christmas! My stupid brother took my computer so now I have to make these chapters on my phone

Merry Christmas! My stupid brother took my computer so now I have to make these chapters on my phone. So, if you see any grammar mistakes don't mind them. Anyways bye bye~