visiting draken

Right now you and chiharu were driving over on your bike to the hospital to visit draken. You were of course driving since chiharu only knows how to drive the less modern ones. Like Mikey's honda cb250t.

Once you guys got there you parked next to a pole of something and went inside the hospital. "Think draken is gonna be surprised we came?" Asked chiharu. "Probably, possibly, I don't fucking know" you said.

You and chiharu walked in and saw takemichi and draken. Takemichi was wearing that sucky ass outfit. You covered your mouth to stop your laughter and chiharu burst into a fit of laughter. "OMFG YOU LOOK SO STUPID!" said chiharu.

"H-hey! Let me take this glory while I can!" Said takemichi. "Pft- stop omfg you look like a stuck up brat!" You said. "Imagine he thinks his good now" said chiharu. You and chiharu laughed at takemichi for a while...

"Ha... Ok I got that out of my system" you said. "Same... Anyways! We came to see how you were doing!" Said chiharu. "Yup!" You said. You sat down next to draken and chiharu sat down on the hospital bed.

"Thanks for coming and all" said draken. "Don't worry bout it! We are friends after all!" You said. "Yeah kid your my sisters friend so I also decided to come" said chiharu. "I forced you to come ☺" you said. "That too" said chiharu.

Draken and takemichi sweatdroped and laughed it off. "Anyways we just came by to see if you were ok!" Said chiharu. "Yeah were only here to drop off some snacks and leave" you said.

Chiharu handed draken a bag of snacks with some water bottles. "Thanks I guess" said draken. "Where's mikey?" Asked Chiharu. "Oh yeah like I was saying takemichi Mikey is on the roof" said draken. Takemichi nodded and left.

"His so weird" you said. Chiharu sighed and got up. "Let's go sis I have work!" Said chiharu. "I wish you could just learn how to drive my bike" you said. "Fuck no. Your shit is too fast for me" said chiharu. "Drive slow dunbass" you said.

"One time I did that and fell off the fucking bike" said chiharu. "Yeah you scratched my baby I should have killed you but shinchiro and the guys stopped me" you said. Draken was just watching the drama unfold until you two left.

Well after saying your goodbyes to draken. You and chiharu were now driving off to his work place aka his motorcycle shop. Once you guys got there he got off and ran inside. He got scolded by the manager who was herano.

He noticed you and waved before going back to scolding chiharu. "Why is he getting scolded when he literally owns the shop..." You said. You shrughed and drove off back home.

At home

You parked your bike back inside your room. You plopped down onto your bed. You groaned when you heard you were getting a phone call on your flip phone. You took it out and answers it.

"Y/n-chin! Where are you?" Asks Mikey. You looked at the callers id again and it was takemichi's. "Why do you have takemichi's phone Mikey" you asked. "Well... You never gave me your number but since takemichi had it he called you and gave me the phone!" Said Mikey.

You sighed and sat up on the bed. "Get to the point what did you want" you asked. "Well... You helped at the fight so I wanna treat you to something!" Said Mikey. "Mikey your flat out broke what do you mean" said draken in the background.

You chuckled at that and Mikey pouted. "I am not broke" said Mikey. "I'll pay don't worry since I am the one that works" you said. "Yay! Alright see you later y/n-chin!" Said Mikey. he hung up and you sighed.

'Seriously?! I have to hangout with Mikey?!' You thought. It's not like you don't like Mikey it's just if you guys eat food Mikey's gonna pass out on you. You got off your bed and turned on your PC.

"Maybe we could go to the beach or something. Because if food gets him sleepy ant no way he well pass out on the beach right?" You asked yourself. 'Meh who cares if he passes out I'll call shinichiro easy peasy' you thought.

You clicked on your favorite game and the game launcher started. "If he passes out I'll bring a marker and draw all over his face" you said to yourself. You chuckled at what you said and the game fully opened. "Game time~" you sang.

[✿✦✿]

(I totally forgot to publish this update! It was short so I decided to add a little short story that doesn't really matter to the story!)

Right now you were hanging out with Mikey and Emma. You and Emma were talking while Mikey just walked behind you guys looking bored as ever.

"Hey y/n you should talk to Mikey he seems bored" whispered Emma. "Sure whatever" you whispered back. You stopped walked and let Emma and Mikey go in front of you.

You then waited a bit before putting Mikey in a head lock. "Hehe you must have been bored!" You said. "H-hey let me go!" Said Mikey. You messed up his hair before letting him go.

"Pft- Mikey your hair looks terrible!" Said Emma. You did a cat face while Mikey just sighed. "Oh don't worry Mikey! I'll fix your hair for ya!" You said.

Emma magically had a brush and hair ties and gave them to you. "Work your magic girlie!" Said Emma.

Mikey now suddenly had a cross and Bible. You forced Mikey to sit on the floor while you did his hair. You made pigtails and Emma was laughing so hard she was holding her stomach.

"Yuh I did a good job didn't I Emma" you said. "HAHA- OMFG IT LOOKS GREAT!" said Emma. Mikey was pouting and you just did your cat face before fixing Mikey's hair for real.